"You Made Me Do This"

"Stop right there Shubhman Gill or I will fucking die right here and you will be held liable for my death" Abhishek cried out in frustration. "Stop overreacting. It has been only an hour!" "Only an hour? Bro, we have been searching past hour after a 15-hour flight. Do I look like a robot? I am jet-lagged. Please let's go rest first, we will search after an hour's nap I swear."

"You can go. I will not stay put until I find him. You heard his voice note too. He said he would be around this area somewhere. The last time he went somewhere, it was a park. Yeah, let me google if there is any park nearby....found one." "You can't be serious!" Abhishek asked stunned.

"I am. You go back, uncle has made arrangements for us. Just go to the address I am sending you. I will meet you there" "Fine, do as you please!" Abhishek hailed a taxi and went his way. Don't get him wrong, he wanted to find Ishan as soon as possible too. But he won't be productive like this. He needs to have a good beauty sleep for his brain to function properly.

Shubhman went to the nearest park in the area. He was so mad his flight got delayed. If he would have landed on time, he could have picked up Ishan's call. He could have been there on time. 'What if Ishan went somewhere else? What if he thinks I won't come? Why did he think I would not come when I clearly said I felt something more for him? Dammit, it's not the right time to think of all this. I need to Focus'

"Ishan, are you here?" Shubhman waited for a reply. It was already dark, the lamp posts being the only source of light. "Ishan can you hear me, please come out if you can" He shouted again. He went to every part of the park shouting out Ishan's name, in the hope of hearing him shout back. But it was only silence that accompanied him on a lonely night.

He thought of calling out one last time, "Ishan are you there, please come out, I'm here". Upon hearing no response, Shubhman's shoulders slumped. He had high hopes when he received Ishan's voice note but it was all futile. He started walking towards the exit of the park when suddenly he heard...

"No-No, I am not going with you. SHUBHMAN!!!" He quickly turned towards the voice and strained his ears to hear better. He wasn't sure if his mind was playing tricks. He ran towards the source of the voice when he heard someone struggling. But just as he reached there, he saw Mayank's man forcing Ish into the car and driving off.

"Hey!!! Stop the fucking car!" He ran behind it but he couldn't compete with a car on his 2 legs. He immediately took a photo of the car's number plate, his breathing heavy. " Fuck! What should I do now" He pulled on his hair, frustrated with his inability to get Ishan when he was so close.

'Shit shit shit!' He put pressure on his head 'What should I do? What should I do? Ishan seemed so fragile as if he had not eaten properly in days. Even his watch was hanging loose on his wrist. His watch? Oh hell yeah, his watch. How can I forget about it dammit.'

Shubhman wasted no time and went to the place he was supposed to stay at. He banged on the door "Abhishek open the door right now or I will break it down." "Stop shouting you piece of shit. Why are you in such a hurry? " Shubhman pushed him aside. "Don't bother me right now, I need to check something important."

Saying that he pushed Abhi aside, sat on the bed and pulled out his laptop. Tapping furiously on it. "Shubhman, what's going on? Did you find Ishan? Was he there? No of course he wasn't. Or you would have brought him along. What are we going to do next?"

Shubhman stood up abruptly and held Abhishek's shoulder "I found him Abhi, why didn't I remember it earlier? I am such a dumbass" "What are talking about? Speak clearly. Did you find him in the park? Where did you find him?"

"No, I mean yes I found him but before  I could reach him, Mayank took him away in his car. I don't think he saw me. I thought of going behind them but there were no cabs or bikes but..."
"How will we find him now? You should have run behind them. What will we do now?"

"Shut up and let me complete. At that time, I saw Ishan was still wearing his smartwatch." "Shubh we are going off track!" Shubhman fixed Abhishek with a glare which made him shut up. "This smartwatch of his, both Ishan and Mayank are unaware of the fact that I had installed a tracking chip in his watch sometime after Ishan started living with me. Even I forgot about it due to all the hustle"

"Shubhman you dumbass. Where is he now? Let's go find your man right now."
"Believe me I want to do the same but seeing Mayank's goon, I think we need some reinforcement of our own. Let me dial up Uncle. He holds the same power here as I have in India"

Shubhman dialled his uncle and put the phone on speaker. "Hello, my son. Is the arrangement at par? Do you need  something?" "Yes, uncle. I need your help with something. I need some men, who are good with guns and in martial arts, and please arrange them as soon as possible. How long will it take ?" "Son, wait till next morning, and I assure you, you will have them. Tell me where they are supposed to go?"

"Binghamton"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Binghamton

"Aah" Ishan screamed, the pain unbearable but the smirk still present on his face. "Mayank start counting your last days. Your death is here. Shubhman is in New York. Let's see who saves you from him."

"Shut up you bitch" Mayank punched Ishan again. He tightly gripped his face in his hands, his voice laced with malice," Look at yourself first darling. Chained to the wall, all defenceless. Who will save you? Your Shubhi? Let's see if he will be able to even enter that door. I will make sure only one of us lives. I was staying still because of you but you my little bunny, you sure like flocking around"

Ishan glared at him but Mayank continued unbothered, he had a smirk on his face which scared Ishan internally "You know what, I have an idea. What if I cure this problem? You like running away too much, let me fix this. Both of you come here" He called in two of his goons.

"Yes sir" "Please give Mr. Kishan here proper treatment with canes. Make sure his legs are not broken. I don't want him to be a cripple. Just see to it that he is unable to even stand on these legs of his, let alone walk" "Got it, sir"

"Wait Mayank, wait. You can't be for real. My Mayank would never hurt me. Tell them to stop right now" Ishan pleaded. He knew Mayank was crazy but this was getting out of hand now.

"My darling, I have never been the same since you chose Gill over me. I am sure you have heard the saying 'Everything is fair in love and war' and now, if I will have to hurt you to keep you by my side, I will do it......Boys, go on" Saying this Mayank walked out of the chamber, turning deaf ears to Ishan's cry of pain

"You made me do this Ishan!"

------------------------------------------------------

Hello Pookies, good morning.

Here is another chapter.

I hope you remember the smartwatch thing I mentioned in the 'Give Himself A Chance' chapter.

Hope you have a good day, bye take care and know that you are loved xxx