"See Yourself From My Eyes"

"Ishan, I have to attend a party this evening, be ready at 8" "Okay- wait you have to attend the party then why do I need to get ready?"

"Because you will be my plus one" Shubhman said with a straight face while removing his gear. He had a practice session in the morning and he definitely could not miss that.

"I'm not going" "And I'm not asking" "What are you bipolar? Or do you have a split personality, haan? Where is the Shubhman of last night?"

"Say whatever you want, but don't forget the fact that I still own you. Remember your friends? I promised not to hurt you, I swear I did not say anything about not harming them".

They were at the dining table, like any other day. Somehow, it has become a place for early morning arguments for them.

"You are an asshole. I should have just left from here" "Na-ah, don't you dare think about doing any such thing. The consequences won't be great sweetheart", Ishan glared at him while Shubhman unhinged by the glare directed at him, leaned down slightly and planted a light kiss right next to Ishan's pouty lips.

Ishan froze, definitely not expecting a peck. He can't help but feel the butterflies in his stomach. 'Dammit, I am not supposed to feel this way for someone who is keeping me against my will'.

He had no choice but to give in, but suddenly realised, "Wait, I don't have anything to wear to the party" "Let's go"   "What? Where?"  "To get you something to wear, duh"   "Can't I just stay back" "No and now I don't want to hear anything. You eat your breakfast and wait for me in the car, I need a shower, I'll be back in 15".

Ishan was already dressed to go to the studio, so he didn't need to change. He let out a sigh and did as he was told. Now, he knew Shubhman was a big shot who wore Gucci, Armani, Louis Vitton, and Burberry but he did not expect him to pull up his car in front of Gucci's showroom.

"Shubh I don't think we need to spend so much on a one-time outfit for me. Let's go somewhere more casual, you get what I mean right?!" "I get what you mean jaan, but just so you know, you are my people, and I don't let my people dress in anything but the best."

"Shubh it's not worth it, I am not worth it"  "You are worth more than you think, now we don't have the whole day. You go ahead and choose, I'll be back in 5 mins, I need to make a call"

Ishan nodded his head and went inside the store. He was clueless, he had never been here and thus did not know which section to go to. "May I help you sir?" One of the staff asked. 'Thank god' "Ah, yes, please. I needed something to wear to a party. So, if you may please show me around." " What kind of material do you want?"

"I don't know... I mean, if you can show me something simple, not too flashy yk" "Sure sir this way please" 'Thank god the staff here is good, dammit Shubhman where the heck are you'

Ishan had a fashion sense, don't get him wrong. But Gucci's designs were going over his head. As if the word simple just does not exist in their dictionary.

He skimmed through all kinds of Suits. Gucci had some of the most antique suits he had ever seen. They looked ethereal, as if a person of his standard, should not be allowed to even look at them. He picked up the simplest design he could find according to his taste and held it to the staff.

The staff nodded her head and led him to the changing room. Ishan was impressed by the material, the quality, the fitting and the finish, everything was done with precision.

 Ishan was impressed by the material, the quality, the fitting and the finish, everything was done with precision