"Not A Patient Man"

Ishan woke up with a startle. His eyes were beady and he could not see clearly. Though he could feel the sun on his face. When did he go to sleep? Yesterday he went to Vivan's office to talk about security and SHIT-!!!! He had to go to Shubhman's place at 9. Ishan was scared, " Shit! Shit! Shit! How can I fall asleep. He asked me to visit his place".

Ishan got up from the bed at once and started walking towards the door. In his hurry, he didn't notice the oxygen mask on his face and got startled when he felt the tubes attached to his hands. He looked back towards to source of constraint and that's when it hit him. WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE?!! This is not his room but the last thing he remembers he was at his house.

Ishan pulled off the mask and tried to remove the tubes attached to his wrist. He was so frantic he didn't notice the door opening behind him. His hand stopped mid-air when a voice boomed through the room "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!" Ishan recognised this voice- how could he not? Ishan felt hands grip both of his arms tightly and turn him towards the source of the voice. His breath hitched as he came face-to-face with Shubhman Gill.

"Are you stupid? How could you remove the tubes on your own? Don't you know air bubbles will trap in there and your blood will seep into the tube? Freaking hell, I swear I have never met someone as stupid as you. Who in the world forgets their inhaler when they are asthmatic?"

Ishan was at a loss for words. He was being lectured about health by the same Shubhman Gill who just yesterday was threatening him to end his life and his career. 'Is he bipolar?' thought Ishan. He felt tears prick his eyes at being lectured the first thing in the morning. He has still not come to terms with yesterday's trauma and now first thing in the morning,  he had to face Shubhman. Ishan lowered his head and mumbled, "I'm sorry okay?! Will you please stop shouting? Why am I even here? "

"You are concerned about being here? Would you rather be in a hospital? Do you know your carelessness would have cost you your life? Thank God I decided to pick you up myself and come into your apartment when you didn't pick up even after I called you 10 times" Shubhman tried to calm down and spoke again, "Listen here Ishan, I would not have given a shit if this would have happened a month back or two. But I have already decided to make you mine. You can't just play with your life like this. It belongs to me. How and when it ends will be up to me, not anyone else, not even you, you get it?!!"

Ishan was at a loss for words. So much for thinking Shubhman was concerned.  If only he could beat the shit out of this guy. But Ishan definitely couldn't win against this giant, even in his dreams. He nodded his head and sat back on the bed. Shubhman called the nurse and got the mask and the tubes removed. To say that he was awkward would be an understatement. For most of his life, he has been alone, he didn't know how it felt like to be cared for.

"what are you doing staring into space?! Get up and come downstairs for breakfast." Shubhman said with a blank look on his face. "I don't want to eat anything. I just want to go home and that's what I'm gonna do. You can't make me do shit!" Ishan spat, all of these fake concerns were rubbing off on him.

Ishan shoulder-bumped Shubhman and walked out of the door. Shubhman went after him and ordered his guards " bring him back to me". And that's exactly what they did. Before Ishan could exit the main gate, he was held down by the guards and dragged back to the living room. Ishan tried to resist but one punch in his face and he knew he was no match for the guards.

In the living room, Shubhman was sitting on the sofa.

 The guards made Ishan kneel before him and held his head down

The guards made Ishan kneel before him and held his head down. Shubhman leant forward, held Ishan's chin in his hand and tipped it up, "Darling, you know you can't leave me, but you still try all these petty tricks. Can't you get this through your thick head that you can't leave without my fucking permission"

Ishan turned his head to the side, he couldn't bear shubhman yelling at his face when his ears were still ringing from the powerful punch. Suddenly Shubhman stood up with a jerk. Ishan thought he was going to kick him and coiled back. When the kick didn't come, he looked up at Shubhman with his big wide eyes finding the guy in the same condition.

Shubhman's eyes were wide open, nerves visible on the side of his forehead. "Who the fuck dared to punch him?..... I asked a question! Who dared to punch him?!!" A guard slowly came forward, "S-Sir, it was me. Ishan was trying to get out of our grip so- ".

It all happened so fast, that no one was able to comprehend it. The guard from before was lying on the ground with a bloody nose and mouth while Shubhman was on top of him punching him continuously." Who gave you the right to touch what's mine?! Who permitted you!!" He punched him until his nerves calmed down.

Shubhman stood up and walked towards Ishan. Ishan was so scared he started crawling backwards until his back came in contact with the same sofa where Shubhman was sitting a while ago."You.....stand up and come to the kitchen. This time don't do anything funny Ishan, as you have seen, I am not a patient man. You test my patience and you'll end up just like him" Shubhman pointed to the guy on the floor.

Ishan hurriedly stood up and followed Shubhman into the Kitchen. Shubhman made him sit on the chair and fetched the medical kit. He started treating Ishan's bruise which was now turning purple. Ishan didn't dare look into his eyes. All of a sudden Shubhman gripped Ishan's jaw and brought their face close, so close they could feel each other's breath. " I don't want this to happen again, Ishan. I don't want anyone touching you when you are supposed to be with me, get it? Or either they will lose their hand or you will lose your life. The earlier feels much more interesting,  what do you say?" Shubhman said leaning even closer to Ishan.

Their lips had just brushed against each other when they heard a woman's voice "SHUBHMAN!!"...Shubhman jerked back, confusion itched all over his face, " Mom?"