Not An Update

Hey pookies, morning.

As the title said , it ain't an update.
I have been meaning to do this for a long time but was so busy and could not do it.

Thank you fellas for all the support.  This story has almost 8k reads and I could not believe it.

The first time I started writing this, ngl it was for me. I wanted a story according to my taste. I did not even think about others reading it. I wasn't sure if to continue writing but you guys' support made me continue it.

I am the kind of person who loses interest in stuffs easily. I could hardly finish my dramas and mangas🥲. I have the habit of dropping off things in between.

But I want to write this for you all. I hope you are liking the story so far.
.
.
Also, I wanted to ask....am I like rushing things in the ff? I have been thinking about this since I wrote the last chapter.

Is the pace good or should I slow it down? I don't want to stretch it that's why I am building their relationship. Is the build-up fine or should I do something more?

I would be grateful if you guys could like voice out your opinions.

I will end my rant here, hehe

Also, I most probably would update one more chapter today. So stay tuned.
Bye take care and know you are loved :)

The person who sent me this has censored this for me(mind you, I am the elder one👀)

The person who sent me this has censored this for me(mind you, I am the elder one👀). Leaving it here for you all cuties😁.