Scared

Ishan stood there dumbfounded. Didn't the stalking start right after his shoot with Shubhman? Suddenly everything linked together. The stares and this meeting. He should have known something was fishy when he was led to talk directly to the owner. Does Mayank know about this? Is that why he didn't come there with him?

He was still deep in his thought when Shubhman approached him. His tall frame hovering over Ishan's. Shubhman let out a deep chuckle, his hand going towards Ishan as he exclaimed, "I can see the wheels turning in your head. What next? You wanna call the police, I'll wait for them right here. You will give me company till they arrive, right darling?"

Ishan saw Shubhman's approaching hand and moved away. He was scared shitless by what he just confessed. One would think Ishan would be happy with his crush being interested in him but that wasn't the scenario. Ishan didn't want anything to do with Shubhman now. He just wanted to go back to the safe space of his house and never come out again, ever. He was sure Shubhman is a psychopath or who would stalk someone in the middle of the night and act like everything was fine.

A distressed chuckle escaped Ishan's lips. He had never felt so agitated in his life. He wanted to leave but while trying to escape from Shubhman's advancing hand, he subconsciously moved away from the door while Shubhman was right in front of it. He gulped, his wandering eyes again focused on the person in front of him and he asked, "Is th-this some kind of prank, or is a shoot going on? I don't really mind but I want to leave, can u please let me through the door?"

" You can deny the truth as much as you want Ishan but I am letting you know now, that no one can help you. You will come crawling to me if not today then later." Shubhman continued" Look, you don't need to be frightened. If I wanted to do something to you, I would not have just stalked you. Just spend a few nights with me. A quick fuck is all I need, the sooner u agree, the sooner I'll let you go. I just want a taste of you, what do u say?"

"I say FUCK OFF you bastard. Who do u think I am? You stalked me all this time, fucking up my mental peace just for a quick fuck?! I hate you. All big shots are sick in the head, dammit. Leave me alone okay, go get some other dude or chick, I don't care just fucking leave me alone. I don't even need a camera now, after all, the great Shubhman Gill, the prince of cricket had so much free time, that he was stalking a no one like me because he couldn't keep it in his pants. Freaking unbelievable." Ishan spat. "Also bold of u to assume I would hook up with a guy, that too u. Just because you have no self-respect does not mean I don't too".

Ishan was fuming. Never in his life has anyone degraded him like how Shubhman did just now. Even his parents didn't hurt him the way Shubhman did. A quick fuck? Is that all he is? Does he not deserve to be loved, and to have a happy family? Ishan pushed Shubhman away from the door and tried to turn to knob when he felt hand on his neck and the next instance, he had been pulled back from the door and pushed towards the table, his stomach pressing against the edge painfully, his head held tightly on the table by Shubhman. Ishan wasn't able to comprehend what happened and then he felt Shubhman's breath on his neck.

"Bold of you to assume you can talk shit about me and I'll let you simply walk out of the door. I said I want you and it means you'll be mine. It's not like you have family that will look for you. I am being very lenient Ishan. I will let you walk out of this door only at one condition, you will meet me at my place at 9 in the evening. I will send someone to pick you up. Don't try to be over smart or I very much can mess up your as well as your dear friends Mayank and Aditi's lives and careers. Get this tattooed in ur small head you little shit " Shubhman growled, his eyes dark just like an upcoming storm.

Ishan was scared, so much scared. He knew he can deny all he wanted but Shubhman was powerful. He could easily turn their career to dust. He can't let that happen when he has just started. Also, he can't let his friends suffer because of his stubbornness. He creaked out a pained "I understand" and nodded his head. Shubhman was satisfied with the answer. He loosened his hold on Ishan's neck and let him stand.

"Can I please leave now? I'm not feeling well." Ishan pleaded. Shubhman agreed and called his driver to send him home. Ishan tried to argue but one look from Shubhman was enough to shut him up. Ishan doesn't remember when he reached home, how he changed into his Pajamas and when his tears started falling. He couldn't keep it in anymore and started sobbing.

Ishan scolded himself for forgetting he was asthmatic as he felt his breath getting choked and started frantically searching for his inhaler. He couldn't see clearly because of the tears and became more anxious when he couldn't find his inhaler. He suddenly remembered he had left it at his studio since he planned to return there after the meeting but he directly came home, thanks to Shubhman Gill.

Ishan felt like he couldn't breathe. His head felt fuzzy and lightheaded. He shakily stood up from his bed and started walking towards the door of his room. He knew he had an extra inhaler in the drawer of the living room. He thought he could make it when suddenly his legs gave out, and he fell on his knees, on the verge of passing out. The last thing he remembers is his phone ringing in the background.