What In The World

Ishan, as soon as he reached home, called his best friend Mayank. He picked up after 2 rings "Hey Ishu. Everything alright? You never call this late, what happend bub?". Ishan didn't waste a breath and said "You may think I am being paranoid but I believe I'm being stalked. It has been a while since I have been feeling someone trailing me every night I return home after work. I didn't know who to talk to, please help me."

Mayank knew Ishan was a happy-go-lucky guy who didn't usually like to burden people with his problems. He surely wouldn't joke about something so serious as stalking. He may like pranking people but this is not something to take lightly. After all, Mayank works in a security agency, and he is very well aware of these kinds of scenarios.

"Ishu take a deep breath. I will help you but you need to come to the office tomorrow. I do work in a security agency but I'm still an employee. And there are various documentation you need to do before we can suggest the measures"
Ishan felt so grateful to have a friend in this lonely world, "Thank you so much Mayank, I owe you a lot. I will check my schedule and come to the office tomorrow. What will I say at the reception?" Mayank  replied "Just say you need security measures and are here to file documents for it". Ishan thanked him and prepared for the bed. The last thing on his mind was 'Who would stalk a no one like me, I have nothing to be liked about, Even my own family ditched me'.

Morning came too early, Ishan did his morning routine and went to the studio since he had a shoot at 10. He decided to go to Mayank's office during the noon break hour. Ishan hailed a taxi and went to his studio.

Ishan saw Aditi as soon as he went through the doors of his studio. Aditi was his colleague, a year senior. She was a great person and they both used to get along very well. They both were bubbly in nature so they clicked right away. Aditi helped him a lot in grasping the ropes, always helping him make himself better.

"Hey Ishan, hope u had a great morning. Did you reach home safely?" Aditi knew about Ishan's stalker. He wanted to keep it to himself but Aditi, being the great person she is sensed his hesitation to leave every day after work and asked him about it and he told her everything. He didn't know who to talk to, he thought people would make fun of him calling him paranoid but Aditi understood. And he can't express how grateful he is for that.

"Hi Aditi, yupp to both your questions. Actually I'm going to Mayank's Agency today. I think I will take up your idea of installing CCTV since it's becoming too much". Aditi gave him a side hug and smiled," Good. Do you want me to come with you?" "No Adi, I will be fine and Mayank will be there too". They both then went to their respective shoots.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ishan was standing in front of Mayank's building contemplating whether to go in or not. Ishan wasn't a shy person but he had a hard time sharing his problems. To top it all, his best friend just texted him saying he is out for an important meeting so he should go ahead and talk to the owner.

Ishan made up his mind and went inside. The receptionist greeted him with a polite smile, "Hello sir, how may I help you?". Ishan smiled back, "This is Ishan, I have been thinking of availing security facilities from your agency. Can you please fix an appointment with whoever is concerned." "Welcome sir, Mr.Mayank has already fixed your appointment. Actually, you are quite lucky, the owner of the Company is also here today and has requested today's clients to be directed to him. Please take the lift and go to the 8th floor. You'll meet him there." Ishan muttered a polite thank you and stepped away towards the lift.

Ishan found the instance quite funny. Why would an owner be interested in talking to the clients one-on-one when they have employees to do the same? He made a mental note to ask about it to Mayank and stepped into the elevator. As soon as he reached the 8th floor, the first thing he noticed was that there was only one office on that floor and one conference hall. 'At least I won't have to ask about which office to go to' Ishan thought.

Ishan went straight to the end of the corridor where the office was and knocked thrice. His eyes went to the nameplate at the same time as he heard a stern "come in". 'Shubhman Gill???' What in the world? They both can't be the same person, right? Or he would have heard of it from Mayank. And why would 'The Shubhman Gill' own a Security agency when he already earns enough from the Cricket.
Ishan pushed open the door and Oh boy, was he wrong! Sitting in front of him was the same Shubhman Gill on whom he had a crush on since forever. And if Ishan was standing there with his mouth touching the ground, it was not his fault.

I hope you liked it.
I am very open to sugggestions so do tell if you have any.
I am writing it the way I like reading fanfics so bear with me.

The updates may not be regular but I will try my best to update.

If there is anything that needs to be corrected please tell :)

Also can anyone tell me how to change my username? Idk how to do it🥲. Everytime I'm changing it my password changes, idk how😭