'Moth To A Flame'

Ishan felt someone picking him up and he woke up with a startle. The room was dark, he assumed the sun had already set. He didn't realise when he drifted off to sleep in the gloomy room. He silently watched Shubhman place him on the bed, peeling off the duct tape.

"If you are already awake freshen up and get ready. We are going out for dinner. The cook is on leave today" Ishan nodded his head and stood up, but his legs gave out. Shubhman supported him by his waist making him sit on the bed. "Take your time, no need to over exert yourself"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The car parked in front of a lavish hotel. The salary Ishan receives, he could not even dream of going to such a high-end place. Apparently, this place was mainly for those big shots who need personal time away from paps not getting clicked.

They both entered the restaurant and went towards the reserved seat. The waiter was about to pull the chair for Ishan when he was stopped by Shubhman. "You can go bring the starter" Shubhman then himself pulled Ishan's chair and settled himself only after Ishan did.

Ishan did not dare say or do anything. Being around Shubhman was like walking on an egg shell. "Look, as long as you do as I say, I am not interested in hurting you. I will not give our relationship a label but as long as you are with me, I don't want you being intimate with others. And I want you to move into my place. Rest will be the same, you can go to work as you did. Am I making myself clear?"

Ishan nodded his head."*sighs* I need words, Ishan. Always" "I understand" Ishan replied softly. The waiter came right then with the starter.

Shubhman watched Ishan eat slowly and neatly. He had done a shoot with Ishan and that's when he saw him for the first time. Just like a moth to a flame, he found himself always staring at him. Ishan was a simple guy who smiled a lot, trying to hide a lot behind it. Shubhman loved to break people and piece them back together as he liked.

There was nothing really outstanding about Ishan's looks but somehow Shubhman still couldn't stop himself from staring. The way his heart-like pink lips moved, his thick and dark eyelashes fluttered, and the mole on his neck, he could not stop himself from wanting to taste him.

Shubhman knew he was an attractive guy and he could get any guy or girl but he wanted Ishan. Wanted to make him his, make him moan his name. He was willing to chain him up and keep him hidden from the world. He could tell from people's eyes that they were infatuated with him and Shubhman was not someone who shared what was his.

He knew Ishan would never agree to a hookup. Ishan had self-respect and Shubhman wanted to see it crumble down. He will make him fall in love with him by nook or crook. He will be the drug, Ishan could not help but get addicted to. He will make Ishan rely on him in such a way that he will be a cripple without him.

------------------------------------------------------

Here is your 2nd update of the day. I know it's a short chapter but I am very tired from travelling.

Also, my college is reopening from tomorrow, so I may not update daily.