"Help You Shut Up"

"Shubhman I'm asking you for the nth time, when will you stop bringing home a new guy every time? I don't care if you are gay or what but can't you give a full-fledged relationship a chance?"

"Mom please calm down!" Shubhman said frustrated. Ishan could tell they were not having this conversation for the first time."Don't tell me to calm down, I'm so done with you". "Okay, he's my boyfriend! Are you happy now?! Is that what you wanted to hear all this time? And can you please stop barging into my house every other day? Ever heard of privacy?"

Ishan's head moved towards Shubhman so fast, he almost got a whiplash. His mouth opened and closed like a fish. When did he get upgraded from a hookup to a boyfriend? And where is the consent? Ishan wanted so hard to deny it but Shubhman's dead stare made him shut up.

Shubhman's mom jumped up from her chair and gave Ishan a bone-crushing hug. "Such a sweet-looking kid, how did he even agree to date a stone like you?" She turned back towards Ishan," Kid tell me, is he forcing you to be with him? I can teach him a lesson for you" "Au-aunty -" Ishan wanted to tell everything and get the hell out of there when Shubhman interrupted, "What are you saying? I love him a lot and he loves me too. See, don't we look good together?" Shubhman walked up to Ishan and gave him a side hug, his fingers digging into Ishan's flesh.

The next few hours went by in a blur. The next thing Ishan knew, he was again alone with Shubhman in his big ass mansion. Shubhman came back into the kitchen after bidding farewell to his mom.

"You little shit!" Ishan stood up from the chair as soon as he heard Shubhman's voice. Shubhman came raging towards Ishan, taking his neck in a chokehold. "I have told you so many times to shut your mouth, but you just can't stop, right!?"

Ishan couldn't breathe, he started tapping on his hand, his eyes watering due to lack of oxygen. The look in Shubhman's eyes was nothing like that of a human. It resembled a beast, a beast ready to tear apart its prey.

Shubhman took away his hand from Ishan's neck and rather held his arm. A painful cough left Ishan's throat, "Li-listen Shubhman wait-" Ishan had just uttered a few words when Shubhman started dragging him upstairs. All the attempts to free himself going to vain.

Shubhman dragged Ishan into his room and threw him on the floor. Locking the door of the room he went towards him and squatted down beside him, "There is only one person whom I value more than my life and now I had to lie to her because of you" He took hold of Ishan's hair, bringing his face closer, " You were about to tell my mom everything, right darling? *sigh* It must be difficult to keep this pretty mouth of yours shut. Let me help you" Shubhman gave him a sickening sweet smile and stood up.

"No no Shubhman, please. I won't say anything now. I promise I'll keep my mouth shut. Please wait". Shubhman gave him a deaf ear and took out a duct tape from his drawer. He pulled Ishan towards him, and first tied his hand with the duct tape and then sealed his mouth.

"Done! Now take rest babe. I have some work to do, reflect on your actions till I come back and then we'll have dinner." He walked out of the room, locking the door behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello beautiful people. Happy New Year :)
Srry, I didn't have time to update yesterday.

I am travelling rn and thought I'll give you 2 updates to compensate but ur lucky author didn't get a seat and wrote this chapter while standing in the bus lol.

I'll give you one more update before this day ends if I'll be able to.

Stay tuned and let me know how u're liking this story or if you want any changes xx