22- Only Bought This Dress So You Could Take It Off

3 days later

Milo's POV:

It was the night of our premiere, and Madelyn and I were getting ready in our separate hotel rooms. The cast decided to stay in a hotel before the premiere. I was going to wear a red tuxedo, and Madelyn wanted her dress to be a surprise for me.

I finished getting ready after about 30 minutes, so I texted Madelyn.

mi - Milo
mads - Madelyn

mi
hey babe can i come
over and stay with you
as you finish getting ready
6:38 P.M.

mads
ofc you can
6:40 P.M.

mi
okay see you in a min
Read 6:40 P.M.

The word got out that Evan and Jordyn had been arrested. There were photos of Madelyn and I standing in front of my house with the two. This sparked a rumor that Mads and I were dating. And luckily, we hadn't been asked if the rumors were true yet. But I had a feeling that we were going to be asked tonight.

And I had an idea of what to do if they did.

I walked over to Madelyn's hotel room, which was right beside mine. I knocked on the door.

"That's Milo, guys." I heard Mads tell some people.

"I'll get the door." It sounded like Stella said that.

"What about the dress?" Lexie asked.

"Put that in the closet, quick." Mads said.

After a few seconds, the door was opened by Stella. She smiled at me and stepped to the side. There were about 7 people in the room. Madelyn, Stella, Lexie, Madelyn's manager, Madelyn's mom, the hair stylist, and the makeup artist.

I walked in and walked over to Mads, placing a quick kiss on her lips.

Lexie stood up. "Woah??" She was shocked at what she just witnessed.

"Oh yeah, we're dating." Mads said.

"You haven't told them yet?" I asked.

"I only told my mom." She said. "I figured you wouldn't want me to tell other people."

"Why wouldn't you tell us?" Stella asked.

"We agreed that we weren't going to tell anyone until we were comfortable." I answered.

"Oh." Stella and Lexie said in unison.

"Well, are you comfortable with it now?" Lexie asked.

"Only if Mads is." I said.

"I am." Mads told us.

I nodded. I looked back at Stella and Lexie, who were now sitting beside each other. "Congratulations on your engagement, by the way."

"Thank you." Lexie smiled. Stella repeated her words, and smiled.

I watched the people change her appearance, and she stood up to show everyone how it looked. She was stunning, and I could barely take my eyes off of her.