21- Cuffed, In Both Ways

A/N: I also dont know how this works but fuck it we ball

Flashbacks are in italics

1 week and a half later

Madelyn's POV:

That was the day that Jordyn and Evan were supposed to get arrested. The day where I was supposed to be free of the two people that made my life hell. 

I was at Mi's house, waiting for the cops to call us and tell them that the two of them were gone. Mi was right beside me with his around my shoulders, both of us watching my phone which was on the table. 

Milo and I decided that we wanted to make it official the night that we went to the police station. We were now a thing, Milo and Madelyn. Only we knew about it. Not even Stella or Lexie knew that we were dating. I thought about how he asked me to be his girlfriend.

We were in the middle of making out, my hair messed up and tangled. His hair wasn't as rough, but it was still a mess. I tugged on his shirt, trying to ask him if I could take it off. He nodded quickly, and took his shirt off. We continued to make out, and I held his face and brought it closer to mine. 

This continued for another two minutes or so before he pulled away to catch his breath. I worked on catching mine as well.

"So is this clear enough for you? I want you, Madelyn." He said, out of breath.

"I want you too." I said.

"So does this make us a thing?" He asked.

"I guess we can try this." I answered.

He flashed a smile at me. Our breathing started getting into a normal rhythm again.

"Milo and Madelyn." I said, smiling as the words left my mouth.

We later agreed on keeping us a secret. We didn't plan on telling anyone until we made sure we were going to stay together for longer than a week.

Now, a week and a half later, we were sitting in his living room, waiting for Jordyn and Evan to be arrested.

I was staring at the black screen of my phone, and Mi was too. 

"Are you ready?" Mi asked in a low voice. Not low enough to be a whisper, but not loud enough to be considered a normal volume.

"Yeah. Are you?" I asked him back, turning my head to look at him.

He looked back at me. "I want them gone as soon as humanly possible. I'm sick of both of their bullshit." 

"I am too. It was all so fucked up." I agreed.

"It really all was fucked up, and a waste of time on their part." He responded with.

"I know it was a waste of time on Evan's, but I think Jordyn was pretty happy with her accomplishments." I said.

"She should've known that I would find out that she lied to me."

"Well, she clearly wasn't thinking." I told him.

He sighed and shrugged. "I guess not." He looked down.

I looked at him for a few seconds before asking him a question. "Are you okay?" I whispered.

He nodded after about 3 seconds. "Yeah." He took my hand and held it. "I'm okay." 

"Good." I nodded. I leaned in for a quick kiss. I placed one on his lips for barely a second before pulling away again to look at my phone.

He leaned in again and stole another kiss quickly before he did the same.