19- Police Reports

A/N: i have no idea how filing a police report works, so if this is like entirely inaccurate, blame some quick google searches 😍😍

Madelyn's POV:

3 weeks later

Milo and I continued talking over the next three weeks, but we had only kissed that one time, not including the kisses while we were filming scenes. We didn't have any conversations about how we felt about each other, either. I didn't want to put us into an awkward situation, so I waited until after the trailer for our movie was out to talk about relationships.

We were at his house when the trailer came out. I was sitting on his couch, and he was in the kitchen making dinner for the both of us. I was just waiting for him to sit back down beside me so we could watch our trailer show up on television for the first time.

As I was waiting, my mind kept flashing back to our kiss we shared three weeks ago. My mind kept flashing back to the way his lips felt against mine, the way his arms tightened around my waist, the way I wanted to pull him closer and closer to me.

I was so lost in thought that I barely noticed that Milo had sat down beside me. He handed me a bowl of ramen and a fork. As I took my first bite, the commercial for our movie showed up on the screen in front of us.

"Look, there we are!" Milo pointed to the TV.

The trailer flashed between different scenes of Milo and I, and our voices were put over some of the scenes. Finally, the end of the trailer came up, with these words on the screen:

"STARRING MADELYN BLACK AND MILO MANHEIM"

I smiled after seeing our trailer for the first time. I could feel Milo wrap his arms around my shoulders as he pulled me in for a hug.

"It was really fun acting with you, Mads." He told me.

"It was fun." I agreed with him.

"It all went by so quickly. It felt like we barely spent any time on set."

"I know, right? We only messed up and had to redo the scenes a couple of times. I guess we are both pretty good actors." I said.

"I guess we are." He nodded.

We watched a few more commercials before I asked him about Jordyn and Evan.

"Should we go to the station now?"

"Only if you want to." He told me.

I thought about it for a moment. I felt like it was a good idea, because I really wanted Evan out of my life, along with Jordyn.

"We need to get Jordyn in jail quickly before she says shit about our night at that hotel." I said.

He nodded in agreement. "Yeah, if she hasn't done that already."

"Do you think she has said anything?" I asked him.

"I don't think she has. She probably didn't so that I might reconsider getting back with her." He looked at me.

"Are you going to?" I questioned.

"Get back with her? Fuck no. She was... a twisted person." He sighed.