14-Blood

"Except the 3 of you who came to save me today..."

"All of you are fired!"

"Pack your bags and get lost by tonight. I'll not be writing any letter of recommendation for you all."

Then flipping my hair, I strut away leaving the servants horrified.

"You guys are doomed," Mari says.

"You stupid bitch!? How dare you trick us???" Anne raises her hand to slap Mari.

But she's stopped by Ron, "Stop it, Anne, enough is enough! I warned you guys beforehand that this was very wrong..."

Anne pulls her hand away and curses under her breath.

"What are we supposed to do now? How are we going to find work and feed our families!?" A servant cries.

"You should have thought about it before poisoning the Duchess," Fiona says.

"Fiona!? You were in it with us too! Why do you get to stay when we are fired??"

"Because the Duchess said so?" Fiona replies casually.

"Now there's only one thing left to do and that is to beg Lord Arron!"

"Yes, you are right! Let's bring Teresa and inform Lord Arron about this!!" The servants decide among themselves.

In Arron's room...

Arron hears knocks on his door.

"Who is it?" He asks.

"Milord it is me Teresa and the servants!"

"Come in," he says.

But when they open the door, they find Arron sitting on the bed wearing nothing but a towel around his waist.

The maids immediately start blushing at the sight of his naked well-built body.

"Ah-Pardon our intrusion Milord, were you just taking a bath?" A maid asks, bashfully.

He could have just gotten dressed before asking them to come in...

But their Lord was a very strange man...

"Yeah, and what brings you all here?" Arron asks.

"Well, the thing is Milord..." Teresa explains everything that happened since the morning to him.

"Please help us, Milord! The Duchess is being too cruel to us! Besides you are the Master of this house! She has no right to do this!!" Teresa cries.

But to their surprise, Arron breaks into a laugh.

"Hah...She's really something" His laughter comes to a stop, and he covers his eyes.

Then brushing his wet blonde hair back, he says, "Well it's too bad then...Soon you all will have to leave this manor"

"What!? But Lord Arron how can you say that after all that we have done for you!? And aren't you on Master Derick's side? How can you do this when he's sick??" Teresa cries.

But the look in Arron's eyes changes.

"Don't get me wrong here, I'm on no one's side" He glares at her.

The servants feel chills down their spine at his cold glare.

Their master was a very scary person.

"Then if you are done, you may leave," he says.

And none of them could say another word.

It was really time to leave.

As Arron was about to shut the door after the servants had left...