3- Please don't look away

"I was just cleaning your feet Duchess..." he says as if its the most normal thing.

"Who asked you? And why would you do that??!" I say with disgust.

A smirk takes over the Duke's face.

"Come on, are you two having fun without me?"

Lorenzo gets a shiver down his spine as the Duke walks up behind him.

"Hey- when did you..." he tries to voice out his concern but the Duke had already gotten a hold of his arm.

"She's looking at you, Lorenzo..." he whispers into his ears.

"Why don't we put on a good show for her?"

Lorenzo turns his golden eyes towards me softly.

"Hey what are you two speaking of?" I ask.

Only to gasp in shame.

Moving his hands up between Lorenzo's manhood, Arron starts to stroke it.

*BA-DUMP*

"Haa...ahh" Lorenzo makes embarrassing sound.

I look away in embarrassment and start blushing red.

"She's looking away Lorenzo..." Arron says into his ears.

And then a bashful Lorenzo calls out to me, "Duchess..."

*BA-DUMP*

"Please don't look away"

I slowly turn towards him...

Noticing me looking, Arron smirks behind him like a devil and starts stroking his grown manhood even faster.

"Ahh..." Lorenzo tries to cover his mouth.

Without even realising, my eyes fall on his private part. Hardly, being around a man, it was my first time seeing something so big!

I stare at it curiously, as Arron's large hands stroke its full length, before tapping its top like a toy. He repeats this process like a child playing with his favourite toy, driving Lorenzo crazy.

Lorenzo seemed to lose his mind at this motion, his breathing increased rapidly and his legs started shaking.

Something was about to happen but Arron stopped.

I was about to say something but Lorenzo asks, "Wh-why?"

I gulp down a lump in my throat, realising that I was just about to ask the same thing...

Then I realised...

Am I enjoying this??

Just then Arron says, "I will continue only if the Duchess asks me to"

Hah? What in the???

"What do you mean by that? You didn't even bother to ask me just a while ago but now you want to??" I scream.

"Yeah, I do" Arron smiles casually.

"Well, then listen here, you son of a bitch! No, you fucking can't! Please get the hell out of my sight!" I say.

"You heard that Lorenzo...I guess we would have to stop now." He says

"No...wait-please you can't leave me like this!" Lorenzo panics.

"But she said to stop..."

Then looking at me with his bright gold eyes, Lorenzo begs, "Please...it hurts to stop now..."

*BA-DUMP*

Tears swelled up at the corner of his beautiful eyes, I bite my lips and look away.

If you beg like that...