CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

Start from the beginning

Tae Pyung suddenly arrived, "Your Royal Highness... Physician Kwon is here to check  the Crown Princess." Wol Sook whispered. Tae Pyung smile and he immediately seated next to Eon Jin. "You came in the right time, Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin whispered. Tae Pyung let out a small smile. Physician Kwon smile while checking her pulse. "The royal baby is okay, Your Highness... His pulse is good..." Physician Kwon said. Eon Jin and Tae Pyung let out a breath of relief. "That's good to here, Physician Kwon. I know my little Tae Pyung is strong just like his father." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung blushed and put his hand on her tummy, "Im so excited to meet you, my baby.... I hope that your mother was right..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin smile.

Physician Kwon look at them as he unknowingly smile. "But Your Highness... Please always take your vitamins on time and not to get stress, Arasso?" Physician Kwon said. Eon Jin smile as she nodded, "Yes, I will..." She said. "I will allow you to eat what your craving for but when you're tummy is started to get bigger, you need to avoid sweets, Arasso?" Physician Kwon said. Eon Jin smile as she nodded.

When physician Kwon left, Tae Pyung resch her hand to hold it. "Let's take a walk, Eon Jin..." He said. "I thought you will be hiding me here forever..." Eon Jin said and let out a small laugh. Tae Pyung laugh because of what she said. "I'm sorry, it's for your own safety and to our baby as well. We're still not know who's the real culprit." Tae Pyung said and let out a deep sigh. Eon Jin look at him. "I believe you about Mi Deok being force to do that... That's why I'll do everything just to protect you until we catch who's the person trying to harm you, Eon Jin." He added. Eon Jin smile and hug him. "I have to tell you something...." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung look at her. "The suicide assassin that Woo Sung oppa caught last night, is like what happened to the assassin that attacked me in the forest before." She said. Tae Pyung got shocked. "Tae Pyung, it's odd that they both took his life in the same way... I was just thinking that maybe... It's the same person that wants to kill me." Eon Jin said. "That's why I know, Mi Deok is innocent. And I want to help her...." She added. Tae Pyung clench his fist, 'Minister Min....'In his mind.

Tae Pyung look at her and caress her face. "I have to tell you something, Eon Jin..." He said. Eon Jin look at him, "You seem so serious... What is it?" She asked. Tae Pyung hold her hand. "Mi Deok..." Tae Pyung said as he doesn't know how to tell her about Mi Deok. Eon Jin is waiting for him. "Mi Deok is gone..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin got confused, "Yah! Are you telling me that she's escaped?" She asked. Tae Pyung couldn't speak and slowly shook his head. "Yah! Tae Pyung..." Eon Jin said as she feels her heart starts pounding and her eyes become teary. "She's dead, Eon Jin... She... Took her  life..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin got shocked, "Aniyo! I don't believe you..." Eon Jin said and started to cry. Tae Pyung saw in her eyes the pain. "It's a joke, right? Yah! It's not funny, Tae Pyung!" Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung shook his head, "Eon Jin..." He called. Eon Jin cover her mouth to control her tears but it burst out. "Mi Deok...." She said. Tae Pyung hug her to comfort her. "Mi Deok couldn't do that... I know she can't... She will never live her sister alone, Tae Pyung..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung didn't speak. "Mi Deok... Waeyo!!!" Eon Jin said and her cries fill the entire place.

All of them heard her cry from the outside. Woo Sung feel her pain. "Just cry, Your Highness... It will get better soon..." He said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Side story

"How are you, Mi Deok?" Minister Min said. Mi Deok lay down on thw ground as she look up to see him. "Master Min..." She said with her weak voice. She crawl to approach him. "Please.... Let my sister go... I swear I will not tell them anything..." Mi Deok said. "I will take all the blame, Master.... I will not tell them about you.... Just let my sister be free and have a normal life..." She said. Minister Min smirked while tapping her in her head. "Mi Deok... You know the rules, right? You failed and then what happened next?" He said. Mi Deok cry while looking at him intently. "Please... Just once, have a heart for your daughter... Abeonim..." Mi Deok said. Minister Min hold her tightly to her face. "Don't ever call me that, I don't have a daughter like you... You're a filthy slaves..." Minister Min said. Mi Deok gave him a death glared with her tears continues to flow from her eyes. "If there's one person here who is filthy... It's not me but you, Abeonim! Aside from my mother, you raped and kill innocent people... That's how filthy you are!" Mi Deok said. Minister Min laugh and hit her on her face. "Watch your mouth... Your life is defend on me... Oh! Your little sister's life too.." He said. "Don't try anything to harm Mi Joo... Your life is also defend on me.." Mi Deok said. Minister Min hold her on her hair, "Really? You will not scare me, Mi Deok." Minister Min said.

"Master.... We need to hurry..." The man said outside. Minister Min return his eyes to Mi Deok. "Just like you said, I'm your father... That's why I will end your suffering now, Mi Deok... That's a father can do for you..." Minister Min whispered. Mi Deok try to escape but she couldn't. "You will regret this, I swear...." Mi Deok said. Minister Min laugh as he gave his two men a signal.

'Mi Joo... Just hang on there... I know, the Crown Princess will going to save you... I'm sorry... Eonnie couldn't make her promise to you that you and I will always be together...' In Mi Deok's mind. The two men carry her and force her to put her neck on the rope. When they put her neck around the rope, Mi Deok struggling to breath infront of Minister Min. 'Mi Joo.... Your Highness.... I'm sorry...'In her mind until her last breath.

When it seems that Mi Deok is already dead, they untie her hands and feet to make it look like a suicide. Minister Min smirked and fix his clothes as he went outside.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

Gosh my heart for Mi Deok is 💔💔💔 I hope she will find justice on what Minister Min did to her and to her mother as well. 😢😢😢