Return of the Candy Apples

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~

Mackenzie interview:

"I'm not putting a rat in my hair, and a snood, what's that?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't know what a rat or a snood is, go google it and figure it out. When you go on stage for that competition you better be on fire, Brooke you're doing a solo. Cathy has a girl entered your age, I want you to make applesauce of that kid. Backstage I want you to freak that kid out, I want her in tears before she ever steps on that stage. Claire, you also have a solo. Cathy has Danni and Quinn entered, I want you to crush both of them and make them regret sabotaging you. So I'm giving you a ballet solo, on pointe. Your strong suit. And I want Claire and Chloe to do a duet, head to head against Cathy's girls, Danni and Quinn. The last time they did a duo, they got a perfect score. Beat them. Moms dismissed, girls spread apart"

Claire

Maddie, Chloe, Nia, Paige

Brooke, Mackenzie, Cameron, Cassandra, Kendall

FIVE DAYS TO COMPETITION

Sabrina POV

"So what did you think of your first Pyramid?" Melissa asked Jill

"Yeah, you never know, I didn't expect, like I didn't think she would be on the bottom," Jill said

Jill and the other mom got into an argument because Jill thought Kendall should be on the top, and then Christi convinced Jill to interrupt class and talk to Abby.

"Abby I need to talk to you, can we have two minutes," Jill asked Abby

"You shouldn't be in here with those shoes on," Abby said

They got up and started whispering, the moms were laughing. Well everyone accepts me and Melissa.

IN OHIO

"Now's the time for us to show our technique, keep our toes pointed, straight knees, keep everything nice and tight. We're gonna get busy." Cathy said to her students.
~~~~~~~~~

Cathy interview:

"I haven't seen any of the dance moms since we came back from LA. and LA was humiliating for me, well not when Quinn beat Maddie and Claire, but everything else was. But you know I had to brush myself off and get a game plan. And when the dance moms from Abby Lee Dance Company see Ys, they are gonna be blown away."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, listen up. Danni you have a lyrical solo, and Quinn you have a ballet solo. You're both going up against Claire, you need to beat her. And Quinn I'm giving you the ballet solo you have been wanting. Blow me away, Danni and Quinn you're doing a duet, and it's up against Claire and Chloe, you need to beat them." Cathy said, and they just nodded.