thirty-five. valentine's day

thirty-five.

. • -

valentine's day

Scenario: Bada and Jin's first Valentine's Day together.
Requested?: No.

JIN had been waiting for the day since the start of January

JIN had been waiting for the day since the start of January. She had been anticipating it, trying to plan out every little detail of what she would do for her beloved girlfriend when the day came.

Like always, she wanted make sure Bada absolutely loved her gifts, so she put a lot of thought into them.

After a game of rock-paper-scissors, the couple settled on Bada picking what they would do or where they would go for a date.

All Jin had to do in the meantime was prepare her lover's gifts.

Yeong ended up coming up with an idea to meet up with the other members of D-COY a day before valentine's day so that they could do some last-minute preparations together.

And so, the dance crew all went to Yeong's house to wrap and work on their presents while discussing the plans they had for the day of love and sales on chocolate.

. . . . .

"Okay, first things first! Let's share who our valentines are." Yeong suggested as her and her closest friends sat on the living room furniture.

"Let's start with the obvious answer." Gigi suggested.

Everyone in the group looked toward Jin for an answer.

"...Bada." She said quietly, averting her gaze.

A millisecond after she spoke, her crewmates started cheering loudly, causing her eyes to widen in surprise.