nineteen. everyday

nineteen.

. • -

everyday

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Freaks - Sub Urban ft. REI AMI
0:59 ───ㅇ───── 3:15
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

{ BATTLE PERFORMANCE MISSION ATTIRE + HAIR }

JIN was awoken by the warm, gentle embrace of the morning sunlight shining through her bedroom window

Her eyebrows twitched slightly as her eyes slowly opened and adjusted themselves to the brightness.

Then, her gaze landed on Bada's peacefully sleeping form right across from her, her arm still draped around her even after all the hours that had passed.

Jin stared at her for a short moment, admiring the look of relaxation on Bada's face as she remained in her slumber.

Within seconds, her mind went straight to the utter foolishness that had been their little game last night.

Her and Bada's lips touched. It wasn't even as little as a graze that could be so easily dismissed. They were purposefully capturing each other's lips without thinking much of it.

But now, Jin was thinking a lot about it.

Could what they shared even be classified as a kiss? It felt like one, but it didn't at the same time.

They weren't trying to kiss each other. They were specifically trying to bite each other's lips. It wasn't a proper kiss, if even one at all. And yet, it held the same level of intimacy in Jin's mind.

So close, yet so far away.

Jin sighed from her nose and ran her hands down her face. She truly wished things weren't so complicated between her and Bada.

"Hey, it's time to wake up." Jin whispered as she grabbed Bada's shoulder and gently rubbed it, only getting the girl's soft breathing as a response. "Bada." Jin called quietly, causing Bada's face to twist briefly before her eyes slowly peeled open.