ten. cool with you

ten.

. • -

cool with you

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Cool With You - NewJeans
1:22 ───ㅇ───── 2:28
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

{ K-POP MISSION PERFORMANCE + ELIMINATION BATTLE ATTIRE HAIR }

STILL FLASHBACKING

STILL FLASHBACKING...

JIN stood anxiously alongside her crewmates and her two opposing crews, masking her nervousness with neutrality.

All three crews were standing in front of a TV screen, waiting to see Stray Kids' reaction to their videos.

Once the screen turned on, Han, Changbin, and Bang Chan were the members that were being displayed to the crews.

"TSUBAKILL, BEBE, and D-COY." Said Bang Chan.

"Oh my God." Yeong exclaimed as she placed her hands on her hand, walking a few steps away and doing U-turn back around while R.2 squealed.

The three members of the boy group displayed a few different reactions to the three videos shown to them.

They seemed impressed for the most part, especially with Yumeri's acrobatic moves.

They also managed to catch Tatter and Gigi's mistakes in terms of their landing during the handspring moves.

After all three videos, the boys made their decision on which group they would allow to make the choice of whether they go first, second, or third.

"We're going to choose TSUBAKILL." Changbin said as he held up a card that read TSUBAKILL's name on it, then he went on to explain the impact of Tatter and Gigi's mistakes on their entire choreography.