eighteen. may be

eighteen.

. • -

may be

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Agora Hills - Doja Cat
2:17 ───ㅇ───── 4:25
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"YOU'RE not trying to be super nice so that I'll go easy on you, right?" Jin asked Bada, who's eyes were on the road ahead of her as she drove her car

"I don't need you to." Bada replied, smirking slightly.

"So you say." Jin muttered as she gazed out the window on the passenger side.

She allowed herself to get lost in the sights of the street lights and the glows coming from tall buildings, shops, and signs. But after a few seconds, she turned her gaze toward Bada.

Bada seemed to feel Jin's eyes on her because she gazed at her within a second after she began to stare.

Neither of them spoke a word, just gazing at one another. It seemed like both girls were waiting for the other to speak up. However, neither of them did.

"...What?" Bada asked softly, biting her lip slightly after she spoke.

"Nothing." Jin replied. "Keep your eyes on the road." She said, Bada chuckling lowly as she turned her attention back to steering her vehicle.

Jin gazed at her a few seconds longer before she began to change the radio stations, occupying her mind with music.

After a short while, Bada's car stopped right outside of Jin's house. When she finally parked, she noticed that Jin looked like she was half-asleep.

"Are you awake?" Bada asked her quietly, Jin turning her head and looking at her with a half-lidded gaze. "We're here. I'll walk you inside." Bada offered.

"Okay. Thank you." Jin said as she rubbed one of her eyes, then she opened the car door on her side and exited the vehicle, Bada doing the same after her.

Bada quickly walked around her car to be by Jin's side, following her as she headed toward the entrance of her house.

As the two girls were walking with each other, Bada spotted Jin placing her hand on her lower stomach and she was hit with concern almost instantly.

"Is something wrong?" Bada asked her.

"Cramps." Jin replied simply as she took her house keys out.

"Your period?" Bada questioned.

"No, I'm not bleeding. I believe I'm just going through PMS." Jin answered as she unlocked her house door.

"Ahh, I see." Bada nodded slowly, then her brows rose when she heard Jin wince slightly, a grimace on her face. "Should I give you another one of my magical healing massages?" Bada offered, her tone playful.