seventeen. here

seventeen.

. • -

here

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Chili - Hwasa
0:56 ───ㅇ───── 2:15
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

{ NEW SONG PREVIEW MISSION PRACTICE + PERFORMANCE ATTIRE + HAIR }

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK...

THE members of D-COY had put a lot of thought into their choreography for Hwasa, looking deep into the lyrics, the instrumental, and Hwasa's overall vibe in her previous live performances.

Each member brought their own ideas to the table in order to figure out what would best fit a choreography that is both trendy and Hwasa's style.

Jin had Yeong assisting her the most, especially when it concerned the more 'sexy' aspect that D-COY wanted to incorporate into their dance.

When the day came to show Hwasa what they had in front of the other crews, they were all very sure of themselves.

They had gone third.

"Hello, we are..."

"D-COY!"

"It's a pleasure." Jin spoke into her microphone as she gave a polite bow whilst Hwasa and the other crews clapped their hands. "So, for our choreography, Hwasa will be played by..." Jin trailed off, pausing for a second as if she were hesitating to say it.

"Jin!" Yeong spoke as she came up behind Jin and grabbed her shoulders, Jin exhaling from her nose as she lowered her head and placed her hand over her eyes.

D-COY was then applauded and they were wished good luck from the other crews before their rehearsal.

"Hey!"

Jin turned her head slightly and her gaze went to the direction of the voice she heard shouting directly at her and her crewmates.

It belonged to Bada.