twenty-three. your shadow

twenty-three.

. • -

your shadow

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Flatline - Justin Bieber
1:23 ───ㅇ───── 3:33
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Flatline - Justin Bieber1:23 ───ㅇ───── 3:33⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

HALLOWEEN BONUS

DAYS passed by after the final missions of Street Woman Fighter 2 were announced.

Jin had been working and practicing with her crewmates everyday, trying to create a choreo that would impress and steal the hearts of every viewer.

She hadn't told her crewmates about her and Bada yet, simply because she wanted to see how long she could lead them on.

Most of the time, Jin either covered her hickies somehow or she didn't and her crewmates just never noticed. It wasn't like Bada was being subtle about where she placed them either.

But one day during practice, Gigi had noticed one on Jin's neck while Jin was busy making plans with Bada for after they were done at their respective studios.

"Yo, check out the hickey." She said out of the blue, causing all the members of D-COY to stop what they were doing.

All eyes went to Jin in an instant.

"I demand your pardon?" Yeong exclaimed.

"It's not a hickey." Jin lied, keeping her tone calm.

"Liar. Liar! Your pants are fucking ashes!" Gigi claimed as she pointed at Jin.

Yeong, R.2, and Soul stepped closer to Jin, all trying to get a glimpse of her hickey at the same time.

"No way. Is it real?" R.2 asked with wide eyes.

"Why would I make a fake hickey on myself?" Jin questioned.

"Attention?" Yeong suggested.

"That's what you take me for?" Jin asked her.

"So you admit it's a hickey!" Gigi shouted, to which Jin shrugged casually. "Who did it? Who?" Gigi questioned, all the girls going silent as they waited for Jin to answer.

"Bada." Jin answered bluntly.

Gigi's jaw dropped. "What the FUUUUCK?!"

In an instant, all four of her crewmages began to cheer and yell at the top of their lungs, practically toppling onto each other. Jin merely stared at them in silence, waiting for them to calm down.