thirty-four. ride

thirty-four.

. • -

ride 》

Scenario: BEBE and D-COY take a trip to visit the Disco Pang Pang together.
Requested?: Yes

TO KICK OFF January, Jin and Bada had made plans around the end of December to to visit a very famous ride known for its ability to fling guests off their seats

The Disco Pang Pang.

Bada had seen many videos on YouTube and TikTok of people on the ride and she was very interested.

The videos usually contained people getting flung in all kinds of directions while the operator teased them.

Lots of people on TikTok referred to the operator as a matchmaker because of how he would purposefully taunt couples or control the ride in order to get strangers into silly positions.

Bada brought the idea to Jin, who was actually intrigued by the concept of the ride.

Her and Bada agreed to go visit the amusement ride with the company of their crewmates, setting a date and time that worked for everyone in their large group.

Once the day came, the two crews met up at the amusement park and headed to the Disco Pang Pang together.

Jin's eyes were locked onto the Disco Pang Pang whilst waiting in line, watching the people who were still on it, watching the way it spun and bounced up and down.

She could hear a few yelps from some of the guests as their legs flew, their hands slipping off the handrails and their bodies landing on the floor.

The ride had absolutely no seat belts, which was why people were constantly sliding and rolling around on the floor like tumbleweeds whenever they lost their hold on the rails.