five. don't let go

five.

. • -

don't let go

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Smoke - Dynamicduo, Lee Young Ji
1:49 ───ㅇ───── 3:30
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

{ CLASS MISSION MAIN DANCER TRIAL ATTIRE + HAIR }

THE d-day for the main dancer auditions soon arrived

THE d-day for the main dancer auditions soon arrived. Every crew was rounded up at the fight zone, stretching and rehearsing to prepare themselves. The room was full of immense tension. Nobody wanted to be a backup dancer.

Whilst Jin was cracking her knuckles, she observed her fellow competitors, her eyes looking for the one person who intrigued her the most; Bada.

She saw her with her crewmates across the room, looking pretty as usual. Jin didn't stare at her for too long and went back to focusing on the task at hand.

"Is she distracting you? Is she making your heart flutter?" Gigi teased her.

"She's so attractive. It's annoying." Jin grumbled quietly as she stretched her arms.

"That's cute." R.2 chuckled whilst sitting on the floor and stretching her legs.

"Let's focus here. I want all of us to bring our A game and do our best." Jin said firmly as she rolled her shoulders and her neck.

With every judge seated, the auditions began.

"We'll start with the rookie class." Daniel announced.

Cheers came from all over as those who were in the rookie class stepped onto the dance floor.

As R.2 got up to join them, Jin grabbed her shoulder, running it gently.