sixteen. together

sixteen.

. • -

together

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Take It Out On Me - Justin Bieber
1:00 ───ㅇ───── 2:59
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

{ HWASA MISSION REVEAL ATTIRE + HAIR }

"DEEP N DAP and Wolf'Lo, please return to your hideout and get ready for the Elimination Battle

"DEEP N DAP and Wolf'Lo, please return to your hideout and get ready for the Elimination Battle."

Minutes passed by after that announcement, most of the crews discussing who they thought would win. The two crews at risk spent their time preparing their dances for the battles soon to come.

The crews that were safe from elimination returned to the fight zone and sat in their seats, patiently waiting for the battles to begin.

"Find the number-one dance crew in the world. You're watching Mnet's Street Woman Fighter 2. I'm your host, Kang Daniel. Nice to meet you." Daniel announced, receiving a loud round of applause from the live crowd.

"I'm nervous."

"Street Woman Fighter 2. TSUBAKILL was eliminated from the Class Mission, and we only have eight crews remaining. One more crew will leave Street Woman Fighter 2 tonight. Let's get the Elimination Battle started to determine who will be eliminated second on Street Woman Fighter 2. The first elimination candidate, Wolf'Lo, please enter."

The members of Wolf'Lo then walked into the room, receiving lots of cheers, chants, and claps from the audience as they made their way into the ring.

"The next crew is Deep N Dap."

Deep N Dap received some cheers and applause as well as they headed to the ring, Mina radiating confidence as she walked.