three. your point of view

three.

. • -

your point of view

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Don't Tell 'Em - Jeremih
1:49 ───ㅇ───── 4:27
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Don't Tell 'Em - Jeremih1:49 ───ㅇ───── 4:27⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"TATTER of BEBE will attack first. Jin of D-COY will attack second. The battle of the two dancers begins now. You guys ready? Fight!"

Jin tucker her hands into her pants pockets, her head tilting as Doja Cat's 'Need to Know' began to play. Her eyes were fixed on Tatter as she watched the blonde performed her freestyle.

The girl was undoubtedly skilled at her dance. Her moves were smooth, on beat, and energetic. Her performance was genuinely fun to watch and she was doing a good job at eliciting responses from the other crews and Daniel himself, as he was heard making little exclaims.

Jin stood in one place for the 40 seconds, giving casual little finger-points toward Tatter to hype her up whenever a move she did caught her eye.

Jin found herself feeling amused by Tatter's performance, as she had a talent for really capturing the energy of the tunes and notes blaring for everybody's ears. She was damn good, but Jin figured she could combat it.

"Five, four, three, two, one. Switch! D-COY's Jin." Daniel eventually announced, the song switching up to Jeremih's 'Don't Tell 'Em' once Tatter had stopped dancing.

Jin instantly immersed herself in her performance, adjusting her cap and rolling her shoulders once she heard the song playing, along with her crewmates cheering for her extremely loudly in the background.

Jin soon began to perform her freestyle as her mind consumed the melodies, making use of her facial expressions while she moved. With her movements being swift, sharp, and lyrical, Jin's dance was one of passion and determination.

"Energy! Energy!" Daniel cheered.

Jin was genuinely having a good time too. Even though she was battling at that moment, performing her freestyle filled her with a sense of joy. The dance she came up with was fun for her and she showed that through the energy she put into it.

The cheers from other crews and small smiles coming from Tatter were also giving her a rush.

"Five, four, three, two, one. Battle over!" Daniel announced, the music fading away, bringing Jin's dance to its conclusion.

Jin let out a deep breath as she pushed up the sleeves of her shirt whilst listening to the cheers and applause from all around her.

"You did that!" Yeong shouted out to her joyfully as she clapped her hands aggressively, Jin chuckling silently.