twenty-nine. jealousy, jealousy 2

twenty-nine.

. • -

jealousy, jealousy 2

Scenario: Jin isn't the jealous one this time.
Requested?: Yes.

BADA soon began to feel the same jealousy Jin had been feeling lately when it came to Howl, as one of Jin's co-workers had begun to take an interest in her

BADA soon began to feel the same jealousy Jin had been feeling lately when it came to Howl, as one of Jin's co-workers had begun to take an interest in her. A large interest.

Juju was his stage name, a skilled dancer who tended to work with Jin a lot, as they had quite a few collab classes together already.

Bada always looked into each of D-COY's choreography videos, never wanting to miss a chance to see her girlfriend in action, so she was well aware of this.

The public seemed to always eat up Jin and Juju's collabs as well, constantly praising their skills and 'chemistry' when dancing together.

Bada's jealousy never reached extreme lengths. When she did feel a little jealous of someone Jin was with, she usually went about it in a playful and unserious manner, as it was never anything personal nor were there any hard feelings.

While she wasn't all that bitter about Jin spending so much time with Juju, it made her a little bit sad to see someone else doing with Jin what she wanted to do with her.

She wished it was her by Jin's side instead, dancing alongside her and touching her the way Juju was. But the two of them were constantly booked and busy. As of recently, whenever Jin did have free time, Juju came in to sweep her away.

Jin was oblivious to Bada's feeling about that because Bada never made it obvious to her. She didn't have a problem with Juju, nor did she suspect him or Jin of anything. She just wished that she could spend more time with Jin doing what they both loved.

This could not be said about Bada's crewmates.

Admittedly, there were times where she would be scrolling on her feed while with them and a video of Juju and Jin would pop up, causing the expression on her face to change in an instant.