thirty. stress relief

thirty.

. • -

stress relief

Scenario: Jin has been under a lot of stress due to her busy schedule. Bada is there to give her a nice break.
Requested?: No. I don't think so........

 I don't think so

JIN sighed deeply as she leaned her head against the back of her couch, her hand over her eyes

JIN sighed deeply as she leaned her head against the back of her couch, her hand over her eyes. "I'm so tired." She spoke into the microphone of her phone.

"Have you been getting enough rest?" Bada asked her through the phone.

As of recently, Jin had been booked and busy choreographing for idols, who had began to show lots of interest in her after her crew's win on SWF2. Not to mention her classes at her academy and how many people were booking them.

Her most recent works were WAYV's 'On My Youth' and Jungkook's 'Standing Next to You'. She had also been asked to be a background dance for Taemin's 'Guilty', a choreography made by her own lover.

Both women had been quite busy working with idols as of lately.

"For the most part, yeah. Just... Work." Jin muttered.

"Ah, I see. Success is tough, huh?" Bada joked with a chuckle.

"Yep. But I see you've been putting in work as well." Jin mentioned.

"Yeah, I have. I'm also a little tired, to be honest." Bada admitted.

"I need to go to a spa or something. I feel mad tense." Jin said, sliding her free hand beneath her head.

"Mmm... Are you doing anything right now?" Bada asked her.

"No. But I don't feel like getting dressed and going to a spa." Jin said.