. • - ideas

ideas.

. • -

interactive chapter

HELLO, beloved readers! So, as happy as we are that BEBE took home the gold (in real life anyway), it's unfortunate that the show has come to an end

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

HELLO, beloved readers! So, as happy as we are that BEBE took home the gold (in real life anyway), it's unfortunate that the show has come to an end. However, that doesn't mean this book has to end! As new content about SWF2 comes out (Street Dance Girls Fighter for example), I can definitely see what I can build off of it.

But alsooo, I would like to request some more help from you guys and hear out your opinions. I already have one idea, and I would like to hear some from you guys so that I can give you what you want.

Since I don't have other ideas yet, I'm giving you guys the chance to insert your own requests for what you'd like to see from Jin and Bada. It'll almost be like an imagines or one-shot type of thing.

I will take any request, as long as the request isn't weird or disrespectful. I might also hold off on angst requests if you have any, depending on what they are since it's likely that the chapters following will be canon events.

If you'd have a request for a post-SWF2 chapter, please reply here with the idea/scenario you have.

Thank you!

✾𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗