Chapter 34

ONE MONTH LATER, LANDMARK HOLDINGS~ CONFERENCE HALL*

The shareholders, board members and important members of staffs were already seated when the door opened, letting Roman in.

He looks manly attractive and handsome in his blue Classic suit and an hand in pocket as he stepped in.

The chattering shareholders had to hold their talks, not making a sound till he got to his seat with Jeffery beside him.

"Shall we?" He asked, and the meeting started immediately.

"There are about six lands we should consider buying right now. Real hot cakes in the country" Jeffery said.

"I hope we'll be throwing a party at the end of this month though, I see a huge success coming" a shareholder said, and they all chuckled.

"Of course, I love success parties" Roman smiled as Jeffery stood and projected the lands location on the slide.

He was still sliding when Roman's phone rang.

He got it and was about to swipe red when he saw 'Mama' on screen.

"Hold on, I'm gonna take this call" he said, and automatically, the meeting paused.

"Hey Mama!" He smiled brightly.

"I love you" Rosy's voice said, and he smiled wider, tapping his fingers on the desk.

"You called to say that?"

"Can't I? I miss you here" she replied, and he grinned.

"I miss you too, but not to worry, I'll send you a video in an hour, and we can have lunch together if you're free at 12"

"Always available for you honey" she replied, and he rested back on his chair.

"Bye mama, I love you" he blew her kisses.

"I love you too, see ya!" She replied and hung up.

Roman stared at her number on screen for like two minutes before dropping the phone, then he met the eyes of everyone in the room on himself.

The phone was loud on speaker, so they heard everything.

"Can the meeting... resume?" He asked awkwardly, and they all laughed.

"Yes, boss" Jeffery replied, smiling as he resumed the slides.

*

ASSISTANCES OFFICE*

"Mini boss!!!" A lady screamed, rushing into the office.

She's Ann's replacement, and coincidentally, her name is Ann too.

"Really? Mini boss is here?" Angelina said, remaining on his seat as he ate an apple.

"He's welcome" Bishop added, eating from a plate of ice cream.

"Are you guys serious now? Heard he's strict" Ann replied.

"Calm down" Angelina smiled, and Liam entered the office. He came with Kendra and Iris since it's Saturday, and Darla is with them too.

"It's a full house today" Angelina said as he stood.

"Welcome ma'am" he chorused with Bishop.

"Is Roman on seat?" Darla asked.

"No ma'am, boss is in a meeting" Bishop replied.

"I'll just wait for him" she said, entering his office with Kendra.

"Godfathers" Liam smiled at the two, and Angelina lifted him off the ground.

Bishop lifted Iris.

"Are you guys going on the trip to Santorini with us tommorow?" She asked.