Chapter 10

"Someone stop her! She'd kill her!!!" Mrs. Brown shouted horrifically, and that was when Roman intervened, pulling Rosy away from her.

"Let me go!" She shouted, trying to go back to Maya, but he made that impossible by crossing her arms in front of her, so her back is trapped on his chest , denying her of the chance to move.

"Calm down, you've done enough" he whispered into her ear, and she released an heavy breath, looking at Maya angrily as she was taken out of the resturant.

Roman released her, and she turned back to Liam, rushing to him.

"Liam!" She squatted in front of him and touched his red cheek with so much affection in her eyes.

"I'm sorry you got slapped in my place" she said apologetically, caressing the cheek gently.

"I'll be fine, dad will give it ice treatment when we get home. It's not that bad" he replied, and she nodded.

"I'm glad"

"You... you fight so well, Mrs. Smart" he said.

"That's because she touched what she shouldn't have touched" she muttered.

Liam smiled immediately, and her smile appeared too as they stared at each other.

Liam is clearly seeing the affection in her eyes for him. He has never witnessed it in the eyes of any woman, and that got him wondering why, why does she seem to treasure him so much when they've only just met?

"Still have plans to eat?" Roman asked, bringing them back.

"Yes, let's have mushroom pie" Liam replied.

"Just that?" Roman asked as he walked back to him.

"Yeah, I crave for just that, and you promised to let me have wine tonight, don't try to break it" he replied.

"Sure" Roman smiled, stroking his hair.

"I'll have it served shortly, please sit" Rosy said, guiding them to a seat beside the glass wall.

She left father and son for the kitchen to get their meal, and the other servers surrounded her immediately.

👥 How were you able to beat her that good?

👥 I love what you did

👥 I know her, she's a troublemaker in my street and I'm glad someone finally put her in her place.

👥 Rosy you're the best

She was short of words as she stared at her sudden fans, and Madam Brown finally joined them.

"I fell during your fight. I've never seen you that angry before" she said.

"I'm so sorry Madam Brown, she just...

"You don't have to apologise, she deserved it" the woman cut her off, and she smiled.

*

A DINNER PLACE*

Fiona got down from her car and checked herself out, brushing the tendrils of hair on her face away before getting her phone to check out her face.

She chuckled, falling for her own beauty before starting to walk into the building.

Her dad set her up on a blind date actually, and she's hoping it'd be a better one this time.

"Hey! Fiona Shawn?" She heard a voice call immediately she got in, and she faced the angle to see the man.

'Not that handsome, but faces don't matter' She thought and started walking there.

She walked past a table where Matty is sitting with Nancy. They're having dinner here too.