Chapter 31

"I love you, mama" he whispered, and she kissed him...hard.

"Oh my goodness!" Liam squealed, jumping on the bed.

"It's for your mum brat! Get down!" Kendra pulled his legs, and he started laughing.

"I'm just so happy tonight! Finally!" He said.

"It's not even a proposal yet, so what are you gonna do at the proposal?" She laughed.

"Probably ring it around the whole Greece, gosh!" He shouted, and she laughed again.

"Mum is happy, and that makes me happy too" Iris said.

"I'm glad she got a good man like Mr. Lawson" Nancy said.

"Me too" Iris muttered.

"You don't feel bad for your dad?" Nancy faced her.

"Dad hurts mum when we were still with him, and I think leaving the house was the best thing that has ever happened to mum" Iris replied, and Nancy stroked her hair.

The staffs finally left when Roman broke the kiss, then he pecked Rosy on the nose tip.

"You're pretty" he whispered.

"And you're hot" she replied, whispering the HOT which made him smile.

"Thanks for always making every day of my life memorable, baby" she said.

"Finally I got to hear you call me baby again" he chuckled, and they hugged again.

She might have loved Stefan a lot back then, but the amount of emotions she's feeling right now will surely overshadow what she felt back then.

She's so in love with this man and she'd do anything to make him and their son happy.

"You should open the gift boxes" Roman said, and she broke the hug to go to the boxes.

She started opening them calmly, and each gift brought smiles to her face.

There are shoes, bags, accessories and a whole lots of other things.

Who confesses feelings to a woman with this much expensive gifts? No one but Roman Lawson.

She dropped the box of classic earrings with her and smiled at him before walking fast to him.

She hugged him again.

Finally she found her peace. The peace she lost years ago came back in another way, bigger than it was.

"I love you" she whispered, and he smiled, whispering the answer in her ear.

An hour later, the kids were already asleep in their respective rooms.

Nancy and Iris in a room. Kendra in a room and Liam in another though.

The couple came back to their room, and immediately they shut the door, they faced each other, and their lips found each other.

The kiss graduated into a steamy romance eventually, and minutes later, Rosy's moans erupted.

*

LONG LIVES HOSPITAL*

Fiona rushed in alone, and she met the assigned doctor in front of Betty's ward already.

She didn't wait to say anything to him before rushing in, and true to his words over the phone, Betty is already awake.

"Betty!" She rushed to her bed, and Betty raised her hand gently.

Fiona held it...

"I'm here, I'm glad you're finally awake . I missed you a lot" she sniffed.