Chapter 6

"Call an ambulance!!!" Bishop screamed, but Roman stood immediately.

He gave Rosy another look on the stage, and she blinked innocently.

"I'm fine" he told Angelina who was about to call an ambulance, and he dropped the phone.

"We need to talk, Rosy" he said.

She wasn't chanced to reply before he walked out of the hall, still holding his chest.

"He wants to talk with you" Ann told Rosy, and she came down from the stage.

"You should go fast" Bishop added, and she nodded once before walking out of the hall.

She was wondering what he could probably wanna talk about till she got to his office and met him standing in front of his desk, his back on her.

He wasn't even aware of when she came in, so she had to clear her throat to make him aware, and he turned immediately.

"You wanted to talk about...

"Liam" he cut her off, and she sighed, walking closer to him.

"I already told you I'd just meet him as your PA for now. I'm not ready to...

"I know how you feel, I know you're hurt with everything I said to you that year but...

"Roman..." She interrupted, and he stopped talking.

"This isn't about what you said to me. I experienced something more hurtful so the things you said were meaninglessness to me, but getting introduced to Liam as her mum right now would definitely not go well for me" she said firmly, and he brought out his phone.

He placed it on the desk and played the recording of Liam's call earlier.

"Find me my mum!!!" His crying voice came, and Rosy bit her lip so hard immediately, very hard that blood started coming out.

"You hurt yourself" he said when he saw that, and he made to wipe the blood with his hand, but she stepped back, and that was when he remembered the ring on her finger.

"I heard we can clock out after the orientation. I guess I'll see you tommorow, boss" she said and walked out of the office.

Roman's phone began ringing immediately, and he wondered the reason for the call when he saw it's the management of Liam's school.

He picked.

*

Rosy met several staffs on her way back to the locker room, and they all have their eyes on her, murmuring different things.

👥 She obviously did that move to seduce boss

👥 I know, right? So obvious

👥 I thought Mr. Zed told everyone to focus on their jobs only.

👥 I don't like her!

Rosy decided to pretend like she didn't hear anything, licking the blood on her lip as she was about to enter the locker room, and she bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" she said simply, looking up to meet the eyes of a lady who seems so angry.

"Sorry? You think that's gonna cut it? You weren't blind when you were dancing to seduce boss yunno?" She said

"I dunno what you're talking about" Rosy replied, and she came closer with a smirk.

"Didn't you do the b**bs move to seduce him? You got recognized as the company b**ch already" she said.

"You should take that back, Maya" Bishop's voice interrupted the conversation as he showed up with Angelina.

"We're all staffs here and there's freedom of speech!" Maya fired back.