Chapter 23

Donovan began struggling, trying to get his face out of the toilet but the more he struggled, the more Roman shoved.

"It's ok now, Roman let's leave..." Rosy said slowly.

She saw a bit of this side of him that day at the cinema when he beat up the man who tried to take Iris, but it sure wasn't as wild as this. His eyes are looking like he could kill right now.

"Roman...he's gonna die if you keep his head down like that" she said again, and he slowly turned to her.

"I don't care Rosy, he hurt you! No one is allowed to touch even your smallest finger and I'm only just starting. I'm gonna scathe him in the face with the iron" he replied and finally pulled Donovan's face up from the toilet.

Donovan began gasping for breath, looking pale as he forced himself to breath.

"Roman...we don't have time for that, my back...it hurts" Rosy said in an attempt to stop him, and it worked.

Roman looked at breathless Donovan spitefully before letting go of him.

He went flat on the ground, vomiting some of the water he gulped.

"Let's go, and you're never coming back here" Roman told Rosy before sweeping her up in his arms.

She held his shoulders for support as he walked out with her, and her eyes never left his face.

He picked the photo book with an hand when they got to the door, and cops poured in.

"We were alerted of domestic violence" they said, and Ann showed up.

"I called them when I heard Rosy's cries, Rosy are you ok?" She asked innocently, and Rosy rested her face on Roman's chest, so her bleeding back came to view.

The cops look so shocked, and no words were said as Roman took her away.

Donovan was taken away by the cops.

*

L FAMILY HOSPITAL, MINUTES LATER*

Rosy is currently in with the doctor, getting her back treated while Roman waited in the outside ward.

His knuckles got treated and bandaged by nurses already.

If Rosy hadn't stopped him, he'd have killed Donovan and won't even think twice about it. He wasn't thinking and anything could have happened.

Immediately he saw her bruises and wounds, he lost it and went bunkers, Donovan's life meant nothing...he messed with the mother of his child.

He was still waiting for Rosy when his phone rang, and he sighed when he saw it's Liam calling.

He took a deep breath, making sure his rage cleared off , then he cleared his throat before picking.

"Hey boy" he smiled.

"What's up Dad? Mum's line isn't reachable anymore. The call got cut almost an hour ago and I've been trying to reach her but...

"I don't think we'd be coming home tonight" Roman cut him off.

"What! Dad! Is mum fine? Put her on phone right now I need to hear her voice to be sure that...

"Her neighbor had an accident, and she's the only one who can stay with her. I chose to keep her company, she's currently in with the neighbor" Roman lied.

"Huh? Is the accident that bad? Is the neighbor ok?" Liam asked worriedly.

"Stop worrying, the doctor said she'd be fine before daybreak so we'd be back tommorow morning. I'll call mum to come stay with you" he said.