Chapter 15

Right in front of her is Stefan Forbes, her betrayer ex, the man who ruined her life.

The devil who made her graduation day the saddest day of her existence, the devil.

"Stefan" his name came out of her mouth, and that brought Stefan out of his shock.

He let go of her chin, and in the next minute, a loud laughter filled the room from him, making his thugs exchange glances.

"Rosy? As in Rosy Klein? F**k!" He shouted and started laughing again, an annoying laughter which made Rosy wish she was free so she'd tear him apart limb by limb.

How dare he laugh? He doesn't deserve even the slightest smile but he's laughing?

"Bastard!!!" She yelled, spitting out.

Her spit flew to his face, landing on his cheek, and that made him stop laughing.

He touched the spit and smirked before looking up at her.

"It's a good thing you're still alive, at least I get to finish you with my own hands!" She shot boldly, struggling with the ropes on her body.

One of the thugs passed an handkerchief to Stefan which he wiped the spit with, and he dropped it on the floor before smiling.

"I like this side of you better. You look a lot s*xier than back then when you were nothing but a silly girl who cared about nothing but me. You even once sold your late mother's freezer to pay for one of my semesters" he laughed, and anger surged through her again.

"I'll be the one to end you. Mark my words Stefan! I'll kill you!!" She shouted, and he grinned.

"But now you're a bold @ss, facing off to the great Stefan Forbes. You stole my Intel for your boss Roman Lawson, the guy I hate most in this world. He's my rival in the real estate world and you did what? You made him richer with my Intel? You're something else now Rosy" he smiled.

"You're the rival he has? So the business men at the restaurant were your men?" Rosy replied and started laughing too, making Stefan scoff.

Her laughter lasted for a minute, and when she stopped, she turned serious immediately.

" I don't regret stealing the Intel, and the next thing I'm stealing is your life! I'm gonna take everything you have away from you and make you miserable! You'll come back to my feet and kneel, Stefan"

"Now I'm scared, and I definitely can't wait for what our little miss here can do" he replied, and she started breathing heavily, wishing she could get a gun and plant bullets in every hole on his body.

Stefan came closer and clicked his tongue when he saw how messed up her face is

"You guys beat her too much, she's a lady for crying out loud, and she's my sweetheart" he said, facing the thugs.

"We're so sorry boss, we didn't know about it" they apologized, and he gave his nose bridge a slight scratch before facing her again.

"You'll pay for everything you did to me in three folds Stefan!" she smirked.

"Oh...I remember promising you to return everything you spent on me back then, how much is the sum total? 5M Euros?" He said and laughed crookedly.

"You loved me too much and it's making me feel emotional now that I think about it. I shouldn't have done that to you but what did you expect? I can't possibly marry a girl who knows nothing about how to make a man feel high! You were boring in bed and your moans were too low cos of your annoyingly tiny voice! Trust me no man wants that" he continued.