Chapter 32

"Call the mortuary...I mean ambulance" Bishop said, and Angelina got his phone.

Three minutes after the call, an ambulance arrived from the nearest hospital, and it took Stefan away after they made sure he's still breathing and half-conscious.

"That was fast" Angelina sighed.

"I know, right?" Bishop replied, and they entered the gate, going into the mansion with the family.

*

INSIDE THE MANSION, TWENTY MINUTES LATER*

"What! You guys are...are what?" Rosy said unbelievably after the news was broken to her by the brothers.

"Bishop Mendez" Bishop smiled.

"Angel Mendez" Angelina added, and Rosy gasped again.

"How come, you guys..."

"It's obvious, you just didn't notice" Roman said, coming downstairs.

"No no I'm not the dumb type so I should have noticed and...

"All the Mendez sons are handsome, it's a fact" Roman said.

"It's not funny, honey" she sighed.

"I found out last year. I mean...they didn't change their names and there's only one Mendez family in this country, it was easy" Roman smiled.

"You knew already? But I was in the dark all this while...you both are Donovan's brothers" Rosy muttered.

"Donovan, and Tyson, and Kay whom we killed" Bishop said.

"What! You did what? You killed a person?" Rosy's eyes widened.

"We're not assassins, but we sure can kill especially if the person deserves it like Kay. He killed our mother, and we only payed him accordingly just the way you did to Stefan and Olivia" Angelina replied, and Rosy sighed, holding her forehead as she sat between them.

"You guys are....I dunno" she said.

"We're the best" they chorused, and she grabbed their hairs at once.

"Argh! Ahh! Rosy that's painful!" Angelina groaned.

"I swear my scalp is on fire! Sis!" Bishop shouted, and she let go of them.

They made to stand, but she pulled them down by the shoulders.

"Ok we're trapped" Bishop said, and before they knew it, she hugged the two at once, side by side.

"Thanks, you both.... thanks for being a part of my story from the beginning" she said.

"Before I forget, Weston left you a letter" Bishop said, bringing the paper out of his pocket.

Rosy took it and smiled as she started reading.

"I've never dreamt of a change of life, all my life. Thanks for returning my life to me. I'll go into surgery immediately I land, the brothers booked me a session at an hospital already, and I'll spend the rest of the money wisely. I promise to call when I resume school. Thanks for being a good person"

She smiled wider when she finished reading, and she folded the paper.

"I'm glad I helped" she muttered.

"So... What do we do about Stefan and Olivia? They're both ruined especially Stefan. The bank takes his company and his house will be gone too, even his cars...I can't imagine" Angelina said.

"Time will tell" Rosy replied, and Roman smiled.

*

NEXT DAY DAY, 8PM~THE MENDEZ*