Chapter 22

LAWSON FAMILY HOSPITAL*

For ten full minutes, Liam stayed in Rosy's arms, refusing to look up from her neck or allow anyone to come close.

Though he stopped crying five minutes into the hug, but he's still hiccuping, tightening his arms around her everytime.

Rosy has never felt more fulfilled. She can't wait to write today's date down, she has to.

Darla is still clicking pictures of them on her phone, she's on the fiftieth now.

Roman's hands are in his pockets, still smiling like a proud father. It's such a cute scene that he can't get enough of.

"Oh my goodness!" Bishop screamed when he came in.

" I'm so sad I missed the climax!" Angelina said as he came in too.

Kendra came in with her driver, and she started jumping when she saw the scene.

"Liam! Finally I'm so happy for you!" She gushed, clapping her hands.

Slowly, Liam looked up from Rosy's neck, literally peeping out.

"The introduction is not over yet though. We are your godfathers" Bishop said, and he kept peeping at them.

Rosy smiled, kissing his hair fondly.

"We brought you out of your mother that day when it was too late to go to the hospital. I even wrote down the date, my best day alive cos I saved two lives" Angelina said.

"And that was when I started considering going for medical, but too bad I hate the smell of hospitals" Bishop added, and Darla went closer to the two of them.

She hugged them at once, and they smiled at once in her arms.

"I have a lot to do for you both, and I'm sure Roman will do more" she said, breaking it.

"You don't have to pay us anything" Angelina said.

"They're angels in human form" Darla smiled.

"They're my brothers from another mother" Rosy replied, and Darla faced her.

"Thanks for coming around for Liam" she said.

"He's all i have" Rosy replied, and Darla looked at Liam who's still hiding in her arms.

"Aren't you gonna talk to anyone now that you saw your mumsy?" She teased, and Liam cuddled more into Rosy.

Darla chuckled.

"We should leave" Roman said.

"I'll get the doctor to discharge him" Angelina said, rushing out of the ward.

Ten minutes later, it was already done, and they all left the hospital at once.

Darla drove off first, then Kendra left with her driver too.

Angelina and Bishop followed, then Rosy got in the car with Liam.

The driver isn't around, so Roman has to drive.

"Brat, you're not gonna talk to me now?" Roman said as he drove out.

"I still hate you" he finally talked, and Rosy giggled.

"Seriously? I brought your mum" he replied.

"You took too long!" He snapped, finally looking up from Rosy's neck.

"You're back to your bratty mode, cool" Roman nodded.

"If I hadn't caught you kissing, you wouldn't have done the introduction" Liam replied.