Chapter 8

He locked the door on himself and the man, then he walked to him and gave him a hard lash on the stomach with the umbrella.

"Arggghh!!!!" The man cried agonizingly, blood bursting out of his mouth.

Roman have him another hit with the umbrella, but on the chest this time.

"Argghhhhh!!!!" He cried again, bleeding more blood.

The third hit was on his shoulder, and he rolled around in pains, crying even louder.

"AHHHH!!!!"

Roman dumped the umbrella and dragged him up by holding his collar.

"Who the hell are you? Who sent you?" He questioned.

Instead of answering, he craftily got a knife out of his pocket.

He tried to sink it into Roman's arm, but he was fast to dodge it, though not fast enough cos it made contact and gave him a cut on that arm.

His blood stained his white shirt, and his anger got rebuilt.

The man tried stabbing him again, but he grabbed his hand and twisted it.

The knife fell from him to the ground, and Roman began dealing his face with punches without stopping.

His expensive wristwatch fell from his wrist to the ground and got destroyed, but he cares less.

He just wants to trash this bastard here till he passes out.

The man even lacks the energy to fight back cos the punches are damn heavy, and as he receives them, blood coloured his face till he became unrecognizable.

After the tenth one, Roman grabbed his arm and flipped him.

He landed on the ground with a loud cry, but it wasn't over cos Roman gave him a kick on the tummy which sent him to the standing lockers in the room.

He landed between the lockers, and the metals wounded him greatly.

"Argg!!!... F**k!" He groaned, spitting blood again.

Roman folded up his shirt sleeves till his mid-arms and grabbed the umbrella from the ground.

He walked to him and made to hit it on him...

"I was sent by Iris's biological mother. She wanted her daughter back but Donovan wasn't giving her the chance, that's why...I was hired" he finally confessed, and Roman's hands went down slowly, hot breaths escaping his thin nostrils as sweat ran down his jaws.

At the same time, the door was opened forcefully, and cops came in together with everyone.

As expected, eyes popped when they saw the man's condition, especially Matty's and Fiona's.

Liam kept staring at his father shockingly. He has never witnessed him do this before.

The cops took the man away in handcuffs, and the crowd began leaving.

"You're hurt" Fiona told Roman, looking at his arm.

"I'm fine" he breathed out, walking to Rosy who's still holding Iris tightly.

"He mentioned that her biological mother sent him, and he mentioned a name too.. Donovan" he said, and she nodded.

"You should get your arm treated"

"I'm seriously fine, you should get your head treated instead. If you don't want me to take you, then Fiona can do it" he replied.

"Matty will take me" she replied, and he nodded once as she walked out of the room.