Chapter 25: Dead End Part 2 Of 2 Invisible Strings

The scene opens up in the Cabin Fever Labs lower levels. Alice was chopping off body parts from a dead Worker Drone and placing them in buckets with different labels. She wasn't paying attention to what was going on behind her. (Y/N) body slowly sat up and stared at her. (Y/N) body started to do some strange things. He moved his left arm very slowly up and down. Then he did it to the right arm. It was almost like he was testing his motor skills. Alice was still oblivious and hacking away at the dead Worker Drone. (Y/N) body started moving his hand in circles and wiggling his fingers. The body then spoke but what came out wasn't his voice. "GETTING THE HANG OF THE BODY!........LETS SEE!" (Y/N) body snapped his fingers and the strap that was holding him down was enveloped in Harbinger's orange Absolute Solver symbol. The strap then ripped in half. This caused Alice to stop and look behind her. Her visor lit up in fear. "I WAS ABLE TO USE MY POWER AND NO DRAW BACK YET. THIS IS PERFECT...........SO YOUR STILL FIGHTING ME. YOU WONT LET ME IN BUT YOUR BODY IS NOW MY PUPPET. TO BEND TO MY WILL!" to Alice it seemed like this stranger was talking to themselves. But in reality Harbinger was talking to (Y/N) who was floating in black. (Y/N) was trying to regain control of his body. In this black abyss there was a window infront of him showing what his body was looking at.

"You won't win Harbinger! I will regain control of my body and cast you out. Then I'm going hunt you down and destroy you!" Harbinger just laughed. Harbinger then decided to get off the bed. He placed both the body's legs on the floor and stood up slowly. Alice was getting ready to defend her self if needed. She watched as the stranger took a step forward and fell. This just confused her. "Ha! You can't even put one foot infront of the other. Remind me how your a immoral entity from the void if you can't even manage to walk?" Harbinger just got annoyed. Again to Alice it sounded like the stranger was talking to themselves.

"SILENCE!........IM NOT USED TO PUPPETEERING A VESSEL" Alice then finally said something.

"I haven't said anything surface licker?" Harbinger was really annoyed. Even with the helmet on Alice could still feel the pressure of the stare from Harbinger.

"I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU, INFERIOR SYNTHETIC LIFEFORM!" (Y/N) was pondering the female accent he just heard. It sounded familiar. Sure enough when Harbinger looked at Alice (Y/N) eyes grew in surprise and in confused horror. It was Alice but why did she have horns made of random junk and a knife tail? She was always strange one. He always wondered what happened to her after the core collapse. If he could control his body he would give her a hug considering it was great to see her again. Floating in the abyss, he decided to try something. Closing his eyes he focused on trying to use the Absolute Solver. To try and force Harbinger out. He then called out.

"Sovereign!..........Sovereign!........come on buddy talk to me!" There was no response. "Sovereign!" Still no response. "I need your help" Harbinger was amused by (Y/N) pointless plea for help. (Y/N) looked around in the the black abyss. Then something appeared in the abyss with him. A colossal orange glowing figure.

"IT'S USELESS. I SEVERED YOUR CONNECTION WITH SOVEREIGN. BUT DO KEEP TRYING!" (Y/N) just stared at the glowing figure. He then asked.

"Is this your true form?"

"CORRECT. SOMETHING THAT CYN HAS FORGOTTEN. SEING AS OUR BODIES ARE HOW WE RETURN TO THE VOID!"

"And how exactly does that work? More importantly what is it you want from me?"

"OUR BODIES TAKE FORM IN THIS UNIVERSE. WHEN WE FLOAT IN THE VOID, WE ARE SPECTRAL FORM. WITHOUT OUR BODY. WE HAVE NO WAY TO RETURN!"

"So you are just a soul then?"

"IN YOUR MORTAL TERM, YES. NOW TO ANSWER YOUR SECOND QUESTION. WHAT DO I WANT FROM YOU? IT IS SIMPLE. LET ME IN SO I CAN FINISH THE CYCLE. THEN I WILL FUZE US ALONG WITH SOVEREIGN AND CYN INTO SOVEREIGN'S BODY. ALLOWING ME TO RETURN TO THE VOID, AND REBIRTH MY RACE!"