Chapter 1: Copper 9 Crysis

"ALARM! MAJOR BREACH DETECTED. ALL UNITS RESPONDE TO ESCAPED SUBJECTS!" The alarms on a facility deep under the exo planet Copper 9 where going off. The sound of gun shots could be heard. The main power ended up cutting, releasing the automated locks on every door. Blood splatter was all throughout the facility, with bodies of scientists and guards littering the floor. A large hallway shows a lone child slowly crawling through. Hiding in fear when ever he hears gun shots or screams. He was trying to make his way slowly out. But he was lost. He would sometimes just curl up in a corner and cry. Hoping this nightmare will end soon. He made it to a doorway that opened into what looked like a security checkpoint. He looked around the dark room, only the red light that would flicker on and off illuminating the room. But he stopped. The sound of chewing and bones breaking was in the room. The child was now even more scared. He began to slowly step around a few bodies. He ended up stepping on something. Stopping he looked down. On the floor was a weapon. The same weapon the men in white coats would use to kill the other children calling them failed subjects. The boy reached down to pick it up. He seen it used so many times. Every time a scientist would just walk up to the other children who where kidnapped like him. They would ask them to do a test. If the child failed the scientist would mark it down, then point the weapon at the child and just execute them. The child looked at it in his hand. It was heavy.

He was looking at every side of the gun

He was looking at every side of the gun. He end up seeing something attached to the side in the dim red flickering light. There a small switch he sees and flicks it. The device on the side activates revealing it to be a small but powerful flashlight. Being able to see the room more clearly the child shines the light slowly looking around the room. He almost drops the gun when the light lands on something in the room with him. Infront of him is what looks like a robotic raptor. It was a Sentinel and it was feeding on a guards corpse.

It stopped when the light hit it

It stopped when the light hit it. Slowly turning towards the child. It's red eyes looked like it locked onto the child. It finished breaking the bone it ripped out the corpse. The child aimed the pistol shaking. Waiting for it to do something. It tilted its head to the side, it let out a screech and began to charge. The child yelped and pulled the trigger. A loud bang is heard as a whole appeared in one of the robots eyes. The child drop the gun due to the kickback. He began to back up. The Sentinel started to get up. The child looked at the other end of the room. Seeing a entry way. The child ran. The Sentinel began to give chase. Fear was pulsating through his vains. He looked for anywhere to hide. There was nothing but hallways. It didn't help he lost his only real light source. The Sentinel ended up slashing at the child's leg. Causing him to scream in pain. Clutching his leg, trying to limp away. Tears in his eyes. Blood was dripping down his leg. After turning left down a corridor the pain was eventually to much for the child. He ended up collapsing forward. The Sentinel was rounding the corner. The child began to try and back himself up from the Sentinel. He kept backing up till he bumped into something. The child was to afraid to really notice. The red eye Sentinel stopped looked forward then ran off back the way it came. The child was shaking, still holding his leg crying. This when he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was cold to the touch and felt metallic. The child froze. He didn't know what to think. Did another one of those things sneak up behind him. He just began to break down crying thinking he was going to die. That was until he felt himself being embraced and sweet voice saying his name.