Chapter 8: 003

The scene opens up with someone walking down a hallway. It was a female figure. Her boots could be heard from another room. The Illusive Man was spying on the colony. The female figure walks in the room. "What is the reason for this surprise visit?"

"I want to see him" he took a sip of his drink.

"Request denied. I promised you when he is ready to control the Solver then you can see him".

"You just saw what happened. He was having trouble keeping it back......You took him from us. From me, V, J, Nelly which is the name (Y/N) called her. And Cyn. Your the reason Cyn lost it, why she ki".

"If you are referring to your family death miss Elliott just know that was not my intention. But if Cyn didn't kill them I would have". The figure is now seen. Wearing a custom Jc Jenson space suit.

 Wearing a custom Jc Jenson space suit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Your father was a fool of a man. All he ever cared about was money".

"But you where business partners".

"That maybe, but I have always seen the bigger picture. After the slaughter at your mansion I took you in. I bought the company name. You are rightfully the owner of Jc Jenson now".

"What bigger picture. To turn innocent children into weapons? You don't care about anything other then your own selfish desires!" The Illusive Man smoked a cigarette and turned towards Tessa.

"Let me remind you miss Elliott, you are only still here because you are a asset deemed usable. You are smarter then your father. You can see the bigger picture". He stood up from his chair. "You saw what happened when Harbinger arrived on earth. It was quick with so much confusion. Cyn fought Harbinger and lost. Harbinger was using that forerunner body. His power overwhelmed Cyn."

"Cyn though (Y/N) was still on earth. It's weird but in the time he got to know her they formed a deep connection. We all did. You took him and deepened that connection. Cyn wanted to find him, even if It ment killing every human on earth. Cyn was fighting Harbinger to protect (Y/N)".

"We need him to control the Solver".

"I still want to see him, and I will find out what you did to him.....and kill you!". Tessa walked out. The Illusive Man didn't bat it a eye. Better then her would try. The scene then cuts back to Copper 9. It's been 3 days. 3 days of Uzi N, the now named Nelly and J where looking for (Y/N). V had begun to recover and Nori was worried about her baby boy. She told Uzi to find him and bring him home. But before that Uzi had gotten into a argument with there father. Uzi claimed that if he actually loved (Y/N) he wouldn't of snapped like that. Nori had over heard this and finally decided to tell Uzi the truth. Nori had walked into Uzi room. She wasn't there. Nori then checked her sons room. Uzi was in there. Uzi looked up at Nori.

"Hey mom, how are you feeling?"

"Good sweetie. I ended up over hearing your argument with your father" Uzi looked down.