Chapter 13:The Promening Part 2 Of 2 Doll's Rage

The scene opens up in the desolate city of Copper 9. On the rooftops are 5 different sniper nest. Each has 4 Cerberus soldiers manning them out of the 20 who landed in the city. Seing as Copper 9 is a toxic death trap they need to constantly switch out watch. If they get hungry they are to make there way to the ship that's landed nearby. They didn't need to worry about the cold. There advanced elite Cerberus armor kept them warm. They brought enough oxygen units to last them for months if need be. There food rations would last them as well. Cerberus soldiers worked like a hive mind. They never questioned orders, if there told to kill they kill they do not mourn the fallen. This is why Felix was able to get away with killing one of his men. Any complications to the mission makes you expendable. Bravo teams leader was a man that follows all these principles. He's a big visious son of a bitch who goes by the color of his armor, completely striving to be a true soldier at all times. But if you ask him, well that's what he is. One of the soldiers was watching the corpse house. It was morning so V, N, J and Nelly couldn't leave. But they had the eye in sky watching there every move. Thermal scopes so powerful they could see into the corpse house and ship. "The Disassembly Drones are still in the ship sir!" one of the snipers radios in to there commander.

"Excellent keep me posted, team 5 how are the colony doors?" The commander asked.

"There still closed. From constant observation there seems to be only 3 ways to get in" the sniper began listing them. "1 is there is a keycard that purple haired drone was carrying, 2 the omnitool that the target has and finally 3, it seems there WDF are at the doors guarding them. If we had another drone to use they could get them to open the doors then we fry the control's with a emp bolt!"

"Good! Keep watching for any other openings. When Alpha team meets up with us. Let's hope Felix brought us something that can help!" The commander said. Only if he knows Felix does have that something. A worker drone captive by the name of Olivia. The scene then changes back to the colony. There is a dark school hallway. In the hallway, a female student is running from something in the darkened halls.

 In the hallway, a female student is running from something in the darkened halls

A snap could be heard. Her glasses get broken, blurring her vision. Without her glasses, she can barely see someone in the distance. She puts her broken glasses back on, she hears a snap and notices a nearby surveillance camera turning by itself with red Solver symbol. The girl looks forward. Someone is in front of her. All she can see is 3 blue lights in a line.

 All she can see is 3 blue lights in a line