Chapter 18: Cabin Fever Part 2 Of 2 The Awakening Reaper

The scene opens up in Harbinger's sphere. Harbinger had his eyes closed, almost like he was mediating. Mediating on what? you may ask. Like Sovereign he has a connection with the universe, only his is stronger. Strong enough to feel the new presence of his kind, faint and very weak. He eventually opens his eyes. "SO THERE IS 1 NEW MEMBER OF MY KIND, WHO IS OF 3 DIFFERENT BLOODS? THIS WILL NOT STAND!" Harbinger slammed his vessels hand down In rage. "OUR RACE WAS PURE, NOW IT IS BEING TAINTED. FIRST THE WORKER DRONE HYBRIDS. NOW HUMAN DNA HAS BEEN ADDED. I WAS GOING TO ENSLAVE THEM, BUT NOW ILL DESTROY THEM ALL!" Harbinger's anger was starting to show. His Solver started to bend many parts of the massive sphere, it even crushed in a few Promethan's till they looked like cubes. Vigil then appeared next to him, to try and calm him down.

"MASTER! LOOK AT THE OPPORTUNITY THAT HAS PRESENTED IT'S SELF. THE BOYS WILL IS STILL STRONG ENOUGH TO RESIST YOU, BUT IV BEEN SECRETLY WATCHING. HE MATED WITH 2 WORKER DRONES. THEY HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD HIM YET. IF THEY WHERE PUT IN DANGER, IT COULD SET OFF A CHAIN OF REACTIONS THAT WOULD FULLY WEAKEN HIM, ENOUGH FOR YOU TO TAKE CONTROL!" Harbinger sat in thought.

"IF THE HUMANS OR THAT DRONE CAN'T DO IT. THEN ITS TIME TO CALL MY TRUE ARMY IN ON STANDBY!"

"ARE YOU REFERRING TO?" Harbinger cut Vigil off.

"YES, THE FIRST RACE OF ORGANIC BEINGS I REPURPOSED!" the scene then changes to a unknown area of space. A wormhole opens up. Something starts to emerge from it.

The scene then changes back to Camp 98

The scene then changes back to Camp 98.7. After the snow screen dissipated, the entire class was staring at N, V and Nelly in camp councilor outfits.