Chapter 6: Pilot? Part 2 Fighting The Murder Drones

"Shit!" (Y/N) didn't have any time to react as he was sent into the building window. He hit the floor shooting his sniper 3 times out of reflex with a sensitive trigger. He was dragged across the floor with the murder drone who charged him on top. It let out a sadistic laugh as it pinned him.

"There now you are easier prey" It turned out to be female. She was straddling him while raising her clawed hand.

"Yah I don't think so!" (Y/N) punched the female murder drone in her face with his right hand. It was enough to catch her off guard, cracking her visor and sending her off him. (Y/N) got up but held his hand in pain. "Fuck that was a stupid idea! I thought this plating would absorb that" the female murder drone started to stand up. The crack on her visor vanished. (Y/N) finally got a good look at her.

She started to laughing maniacally

"You got some fight in you. I like that, I can't wait to tear you apart. Your oil is going to keep me fed for few days. I'll even savior it, considering your the first worker drone to harm one of us. For that I will give you my name. My name is Serial Desination V. You should feel honored" she started to laugh again. (Y/N) just shook his head.

"You are all sorts of a crazy bitch V! But your not getting my name!" The murder drone now named V extended her wings and charged at him. She readied her claws, but (Y/N) dropped to the ground on his back. She stopped after going over him but before she could turn around he stood up quickly. He grabbed her right claw, slamming it into the floor getting it stuck. She tried to swipe her other claw at (Y/N) but he caught her hand with his right before she can gain momentum in the swing. He twisted her arm behind her back. He then grabbed her head with his left hand and slammed it into the floor hard, cracking her visor again. He then stepped on her tail to keep her from stabbing him with it. "Your done!" V could not believe what just happened. Was this worker drone programmed with combat protocols. She can't believe she was just pinned so effortlessly. "I can't believe worker drones are afraid of you!? Now seing as I just easily disabled you! The 2 murder drones that are with you! You are going to tell them to back off! I don't have time to deal with you! I need to get back to watching out for my sister!"

"You mean us?" Another female voice said causing (Y/N) to look towards the broken window. 2 female murder drones flew through the window.