Chapter 12: Vol, Harbinger's Plan

The scene opens up to 2hr's after (Y/N) had woken up. The colony heard he was finally awake. Word had gotten to V, J, Nelly and N thanks to Uzi. They all came to visit him. Doll had finally went home when (Y/N) woke up. Uzi had tackled him into a hug, then she hit him calling him"Idiot!" she was still mad that he was thinking of leaving. He was standing infront of everyone, thinking of what to say. He honestly was having trouble looking his mother in the eye, because of hurting her.

"I'm sorry mom. I'm so sorry for losing control and hurting you, and almost attacking Uzi. I'm a dangerous weapon. Dad I can see why you don" before he can finish someone unexpected slapped him.

"(Y/N) DOORMAN! DONT YOU EVER RUN AWAY LIKE THAT, AND MAKE YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR SISTER WORRY SICK LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Khan said with authority. (Y/N) just held his face. Khan then hugged him completely shocking (Y/N). "And dont make me worry. I'm proud of you son, I'm also proud of Uzi. You two defended your home, your way. I couldn't be more prouder" (Y/N) didn't know what to say or do. He was just called son by his dad. (Y/N) smiles before falling on his knees. He cried happy tears.

"I'm so sorry!" Khan just continued hugging. The scene then changes back to Felix. He and his team are in the maintenance tunnel. Olivia was infront to make sure she doesn't try to escape.

"Lucky fucking break for us" Felix said looking around at the many bodies. There was blood stains in various places. "This place survived the core melt down, not surprised considering Cerberus makes there stuff to last. Something else killed them. Men keep you guns ready!" While Olivia was walking Felix then asked her a question. "Olivia I have to ask, when you saw the video of 002 destroying that building. You recognized both her and the kid didn't you?" Olivia kept walking but answered.

"Yes I did, Nori and little (Y/N). When ever we where not being tested on by Jc Jenson,  he would hang out with us drones. He was a sweet boy, one of the nicest humans I have ever met." Olivia then looked down. "Its unfortunate he must of perished with the rest of his fellow Copper 9 humans" Felix began to laugh.

"Oh he's alive, and he's not from Copper 9. He's from earth!" Olivia turned towards Felix.

"How do you know that?" Felix answered her in a happy way.

"Its simple. I killed his parents and brought him to this very facility, where they tortured him for a year straight!" Olivia eyes widened in horror. "He was only 7 year's old. I still remember lining up the shot for his father. You should of seen it. His head popped like a watermelon. Blood and gore all over there dinning room table. Then his mother hehehehe, she tried to run but I shot her in the back. She fell down and tried to crawl away. She was like a wounded animal so I blew her brains out". Olivia didn'tknow what to say. She knows there are humans out there who kill for money. Felix must be one of those people.

"How much money did they pay you to do something so horrible" Felix laughed again.

"Oh. Don't get me wrong the money was great. But I didn't do it because of the money. I did it because it was fun and my orders!" Olivia was terrified of that answer. "My philosophy is this. If I'm stronger then you and I'm faster then you. Well then I can kill you. It's better then anything money can buy!" Felix then placed his gun on Olivia's head. She felt this and started to shake. "If you said no, well I would of enjoyed ripping you apart!" They eventually get to a open area.  A stair case with blood leading up. They walk up the stairs to enter a large room. From the looks of it a battle happened here. Security mech's destroyed. Walls with bullet marks. Felix pulled out a device and activated it. "Ok so if we keep heading down the east hallway, we will reach the main security room. Let's see what the cameras picked up" they all began to head down the east hallway. After 4 minutes of walking they get to a huge automated door.