Chapter 2: The Past Part 1

It had been 5 long hours. (Y/N) had woken up from hunger. He was still alone in the dark. This thought made him want to cry again. His young mind couldn't comprehend everything that has happened to him in the last 2 years. But most of all he really wanted to know why he was chosen to suffer. His life was great until now. He sat there thinking back hoping to avoid the pain of hunger. He remembered back to the beginning when he first meet his first friends Cyn, Tessa and the 3 worker drones N, V and J. He closed his eyes.

Lets wind the clock back to how this all happened. We cut back in time to earth 2 years ago. Little 7 year old (Y/N) was playing in a private junk yard that he crawled under a fence to enter. He began searching through piles of junk. Looking for something to use as a makeshift sword or gun. He constructed little trash mannequins to play with. Seeing as he didn't really have any friends. You would think he made friends in school unfortunately there are no public schools. Every school on earth is private. (Y/N) parents couldn't afford it. Talking with kids out of school wasn't a option either. Kids sent to private schools lived on campus until a holiday break,  then they went home. (Y/N) being from a small town there wasn't really anyone. The house he lived at was inherited by his father. The house was there's and couldn't be taken away. But his mother and father worked so much to put food on the table and pay the bills. Barley having time to spend with there son. So he would go out and find things to do. (Y/N) continued to walk through the junk yard, after play fighting with the trash mannequins he made. He was wandering for a few minutes when he stopped infront of a pile of deactivated dones. (Y/N) had heard his dad talking about them where he worked but he never seen one before till now. He was amazed by this. Climbing the pile he was searching through it. He wondered if he could turn them on. He always dreamed of playing with a drone. They where so cool to him. Searching through the pile he stopped when he saw a specific deactivated drone. He walked up to her. Now being 7 year old (Y/N) picked up on some words. And this drone looked very pretty to him. She had long silver hair and was dressed in a black and white maid outfit. (Y/N) ended up looking to see if there is a button. Something to turn this drone on. He got a little frustrated. Looking around he ended up finding a small red wheel barrel. He then began to roll the drone out down the pile. He struggled to lift the female drone into the wheel barrel, but he placed her gently in. He began searching for for some other things. Something to clean some of the filth off her. Looking through a pile he found a package of microfiber cloths. He also ended up finding a old worker drone manual. (Y/N) was a pretty good reader for his age. It would be a problem reading some of it, but there are diagrams in the Manual. (Y/N) can follow a diagram to the t. He will fix up this drone. Pushing the wheel barrel to the closest small employee shed he began to work on restoring the drone. It took some time but after finding the pieces he needed and looking at each diagram carefully. He felt bad for taking some pieces from the other broken drones. But he needed them. The shed had some small tools. He finished placing and replacing pieces. After 3 hrs he was finished. It was done. (Y/N) got so excited. He wondered what game he should play with his new drone friend. He waited for awhile hoping to hear something. The monitor on the drones face then shows a booting bar. (Y/N) was happy. He watched the booting bar almost finish. It stops and there is nothing after this. (Y/N) looked sad. It didn't work. (Y/N) put his head down and began to slowly walk away. He guessed it was to much to ask for even a single friend, even if it was a drone. He got close to the door a tear in his eye. He truly was lonely. The drones monitor then came on. She started to look left then right. She then sat up.

"Sitting up, where am I?" (Y/N) stopped. He turned around with a smile. In front of him was his new and first person he wants to be his friend.

 In front of him was his new and first person he wants to be his friend