Day after tomorrow

Kole's pov

I was driving, Nova home after, football practice, football now has been super awkward since Gaige left and we got in a huge fight which was on september 17, and now it was October 1 monday. I was just glad all the drama is now over. And that everything can get back to normal now. When I finally dropped Nova off, Edward still hasn't left yet, which was weird since Nova didn't have anything else to worry about. Unless you think about Sage and Tessa, they are really persistent about knowing,what happened and why did gaige leave school and what was the fight about.

But they really didn't need to know about that, but what confused everyone that was at the fight who in the world called the cops. That was really the biggest mystery since no one really knew about this fight outside of the football team and others that were there. Other than that, we didn't know who called the cops. When I got into the classroom, I sat at a big table since this first class was the only class we all had together, aka, Nova, Tiffany, Grayson, Hayden, Trystan, Aubree, and me, were all in one class, even if Nova, Trystan, Tiffany, and I were the only grade 12s ij are group the rest were grade 11s.

It took a bit of tike for everyone to get here but when they all bid we had a seat opened so one of my friend Nathan sat with us, he really only talked to me at the moment since he still found it strange that we hung out with Nova, Tiffany and Aubree.

But other than that, we talked a lot about his truck and mine and what modifications we would do them if we had the money.

Nova's pov,

I was glad that the drama was over and Gaige had moved away to another town or city.

But why bid Sage and Tessa have to bug me about knowing about the fight and they didn't, and so did the whole team. We were trying not to talk about the fight much anymore sick. We still had no idea who called the cops on us.

So, life slowly became normal, well kinda, Tiffany, Aubree, and I got super popular after the fight and some girls want to be friends with us even if before the hated us or bidn't think we knew about what they said before. But with no drama and no boyfriend, I might have my last year of school calm the rest of the time, hopefully.

When I got in the classroom, I was talking with Tiffany and Aubree about their weekend since we really bidn't hang out much. Since they both went on a m date with their boyfriend and by the sound of it they had a double date. I was glad that they both found someone in their lives, but I was alone but happy since no one could mess with my life through a boyfriend.

As we sat down and table that kole reserved for us, there was an empty chair that sage tried to sit in, but one of Kole's friends, well, classmate to us his name was Nathan. I wasn't that close to him, but I could tell that Kole was really close to him since they were talking about their trucks.

I just couldn't watch for this day to be overwith even if it was the first class.

Nothing really interesting happened until my last class, which was Shop, I was in this class with  Trystan, Kole, Nathan, Sage, Kade, and others that aren't really important. It was really a fun class since Kade was working on a  camper, so the guys in the class can use it for whatever they want but rate now he had to work on stupid sheets that we had done for multiple years already but this time it was for other things that will help in are projects.

But the thing that happened in this class was, Sage sat on Kole's lap and then Kole pushed her off and then the teacher walked in when Sage was about to hit Kole so she was sent to the office but other then that nothing really happened the hole reat of the day.