Chapter 4 (Revised)

Start from the beginning

   "Down the hall and on the left, you cant miss it. Oh and take all the time you need." His husky voice drifted away as I walked to the bathroom.

   'Nice work Julia. We have then now.' Saraphine giggled.

   I know, we are a great team. They don't stand a chance.

   'You should hurry, they grow impatient.'

   I look into the mirror and run my fingers through the soft texture of my hair. That was another thing that changed. It was no longer dull but colorful and bouncy. Traveling my hand down my hair and to my thigh I  pull out the jagged knife that was hooked into my thigh belt. This was no ordinary knife, however, it was wielded to kill. One scratch of the blade and your opponent will lay lifeless on the ground. This knife holds a magical spell. It caries poison in its blade. I found it in the woods a year back and it has been my trusted and prized possession from then on. This knife has red on it, I'm not going to lie. So far its been smothered in it, 57 kills to be exact. Yes, I have killed that many people, but only the ones that deserved it. The hunters, rapists, and rouges. I have yet to come upon another one of those monsters that Chad and Linux were, but by the way these three men were talking about them, I know they must be like them as well. 

   Putting the knife back where it was, I walk out of the bathroom with dried eyes.

   "You look better now." Jack greets me when I walk out the bathroom, "Do you want to do something fun?" He asks me.

   "I would love too." I said innocently and smiled the perfect smile that showed my pearly whites.

   "Great," He gushed. "Follow me," He instructed and held out his hand to me. I took it leisurely and he whisked me off to the back. He opened the door and there was the bedroom.

   Just a little further. I pushed.

   "You want to play a little game of cat and mouse," Jack said rubbing my arms.

   "Of course." I complied and stuck the blade further behind me. "I have a suggestion though. Why don't you hide and I come and find you?"

   "Excellent."

   I laughed "Go on, go hide. It will be fun, I promise."

   "Ok. I can be the victim," He said and I chuckled to myself.

   You have no idea.

   Jack sauntered out the room and I pretended to count. Jasper and Adam sat in the living room, waiting for their turn that would never come.

   "Come out, come out, wherever you are. I just want to play." I said sweetly, when I had entered the kitchen. Two arms encircled my waist and pulled me flush against them. Jack stood behind me his lips skimming my ear, my neck, and then nibbling slightly on the flesh. I fake moaned and his hands started to roam my body. I turned around in his arms and kissed his lips. "Do you want to go to the back?" I asked.

   He nodded eagerly.

   We ran to the back and the guys in the living room shared knowing looks, only they didn't know a damn thing. I secretly closed the door behind Jack and I and threw him on top of the bed. I crawled on top and whispered in his ear. "You know what?"

   "What?" He breathed and began to nibble my collarbone again.

   "You made one big mistake tonight, Jack. One, trusting someone like me and getting close enough so I could do this." I hissed between my teeth.

   "What are you--" I saw the fear flash in his eyes when my knife came down right in his heart. His eyes bulged for a few seconds and his hands gripped onto my waist so tight it almost hurt. Almost. His muscles finally relaxed and his hands fell limp. His eyes were still wide open staring up at my face. I took my hand and whipped the blood from my cheek.