(: Disaster :)

Third person POV

"We're done with the records sir," Janet said to Dr. Blake who was sitting tensely in the testing room.

"Good," he replied simply. "Now I just have to find a way to..."

"To do what sir?" Janet interrupted him.

He turned to her, and plastered a fake smile on his face. "Don't worry about it Janet. You've done so much work. Go and take some rest. Go, shoo!"

She left the testing room and went back to her bedroom suspiciously. She didn't like his attitude one bit.

~~~

For the kindergarten children, they were having so much fun showing off their powers to their worried parents.

"Your hands can turn into what?" A petrified Stacy asked her son.

"Guns Mum! Isn't that cool?" He replied, but couldn't show her because of the gloves he was being forced to wear.

Stapy wasn't the only one who was forced to wear gloves. Many of them were made to wear gloves from dusk to dawn because their powers were deemed too dangerous. The gloves slowly started to become annoying, and being 6 year olds, they did the only thing they could do.

"Don't do it Firey!" Coiny whispered to his friend when he tried to take off his gloves. That day, the two kindergarten classes had joined for a special session and the teachers had left to gather some materials to start the class.

"I have to!" He replied. "They're so annoying!"

"But you don't know how to control it!" Saw, who had overheard the conversation, joined in.

But it was too late, because for the first time in weeks, he had finally managed to pry the gloves off. There was silence until he spoke.

"And you all dumbos thought that something would happen," Firey said and started waving his free hands around.

"I don't think you should-"

Too late.

The table where they were sitting immediately rose in flames as the children screamed and ran away. Firey immediately put the gloves back on, but by that time the entire classroom had caught fire and 59 kids were stuck inside.

"Thanks a gazillion Firey! Now our stupid classroom is on stupid fire!" Pencil shouted at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know!" He exclaimed back at her while Black Hole was calling everyone to a corner of the classroom that had still been unaffected by the fire. Everyone was huddled in the corner and some of them were crying.

"I'm too young to die!" Saw cried as she hugged Gaty tightly.

"No one's going to die Saw," Gaty tried comforting her.

"I wanna go home!"

"Me too!"

There were cries and shouts everywhere. The 6 year olds had no clue on what to do. Book turned to Teardrop.

"Isn't  your superpower water control TD?" She asked her and Teardrop nodded.

"Then use it!" Ice Cube screamed.

Teardrop shook her head and signalled to them that she didn't know how to use her powers.

"The only thing your power would do is help us! Please Teardrop, do it for the team," Book encouraged her.

Teardrop smiled and nodded before removing her gloves. She started waving her hands around and water started to gush out. The only problem was that she didn't know how to stop it.

"Enough!" Clock shouted. "You're flooding the entire classroom!"

"Well, good thing I know how to swim," Match boasted.

Snowball screamed loudly, "But I can't swim!"

"Everyone who can't swim hold on to someone who can!" Pin shouted as she ran and took Coiny's hand.

"Needle, try busting the door open!" Leafy shouted. Needle ran to the door and tried breaking it open, but the water pressure was too much.

"Teardrop! You have to control your powers or we'll all die!" Pen exclaimed at her from the top of one of the cabinets.

Suddenly, Golf Ball got an idea. "All those who can swim quickly swim around and find TD's gloves! It's the only way we can stop this!"

There were sounds of splashing everywhere as some of them dived into the water in search of her gloves. Some had to stay above so that they could help out those who couldn't swim. The water level raised higher, and higher. Everyone  came out of the water in defeat and excepted their cruel fate.

"I wish we didn't have to die now!" Leafy cried while holding onto Firey's neck.

"Me too," Nickel sighed. "But at least we could all die together?"

"I'm sorry for never eating my vegetables Mom," Blocky cried out loud.

"Goodbye everyone...."

That's when, suddenly, Needle dived out of the water with Teardrop's gloves.

"Quick! Give them to TD!" Tennis Ball shouted as the gloves were returned to their rightful owner. She quickly put them on and the water stopped flowing. 

There were cheers and sighed of relief heard all around the room and suddenly the door opened and all the water gushed out of the room and into the hallways. The water wasn't enough to flood the hallways, so no one was failing about in the water anymore. Ms. April and Mrs. Hudson stared at them with blank expressions on their faces.

"We got the supplies," Mrs. Hudson said, confused.

"What happened here?" Ms. April questioned.

The children showed the Teachers the classroom and narrated the entire story of the disaster. The Teachers immediately called the cleaners and staff members of the school so that they could sort out the mess of the classroom.

On that day, when in a normal fairy tale story, everyone would have praised them and made them their heros. But this is not how this story goes.

Instead, the entire town turned against the group of 6 year olds.

Even some of their loved ones.

————

Hello my lovelies!

Short chapter, yeah I know. But this shows that this story is officially going back on track!

Hope you all enjoyed this fun and short chapter.

Things are going to get much more interesting...

❤️❤️❤️