Records 41 - 50

-------------------------------------

(41)

Pie

Power: Silent Snap - This individual has the power to temporarily mute individuals within a specific range.

Danger scale: 0/10

-------------------------------------

(42)

Pillow

Power: Dream Weaving - The power to shape and control the dreams of oneself and others. The individual can create, alter, or enter dreams at will, influencing the dream's narrative.

Danger scale: 8/10

-------------------------------------

(43)

Pin

Power: Blade Generation - The individual has the power to create blades out of thin air as well as control them. She can shape the blades into any size, shape, color, or sharpness she wishes.

Danger scale: 10/10

-------------------------------------

(44)

Puffball

Power: Laser Eyes - This individual has the power to shoot laser beams from her eyes.

danger scale: 8/10

-------------------------------------

(45)

Remote

Power: Time Pause - The individual has the ability to pause time by snapping her fingers.

Danger scale: 3/10

-------------------------------------

(46)

Robot Flower

Power: Cybernetic Interface - Ability to directly connect your mind to digital networks, allowing for instant access to information and systems.

Danger scale: 6/10

-------------------------------------

(47)

Roboty

Power: Instant Translation - Power to understand and translate any language instantly, whether spoken, written, or signed, facilitating communication across linguistic barriers.

Danger scale: 0/10

-------------------------------------

(48)

Ruby

Power: Super Speed - The ability to move faster than normal.

Danger scale: 4/10

-------------------------------------

(49)

Saw

Power: Poisonous Projectiles - The ability to project venomous spikes, darts, or projectiles from your body, which can pierce through armor and deliver potent toxins into your targets.

Danger scale: 10/10

-------------------------------------

(50)

Snowball

Power: Snow Control - The power to generate, change the shape, size and control snow.

Danger scale: 6/10

-------------------------------------