(: Testing Day 1 :)

Third person POV

The children and their teachers waited patiently outside to be let in. Soon, Janet opened the entrance. She smiled warmly at them.

"Welcome! Please do come in and follow me."

She started walking down the hall as the teachers followed with the students close behind them. The walls were a scary gray and the pillars towered over them like giants. The students kept close to one another, slightly frightened of the big place. Ice Cube whimpered.

"I'm scared."

"Don't worry Icy, I'll keep you safe," Book said, coming closer to her.

"It just looks scary, I'm sure there's nothing to be afraid of," Gaty told them.

Blocky decided that it would be funny to mess with them. "I heard that ghosts live in this laboratory!"

Eraser joined in the fun. "Yeah! And I heard they eat little girls!"

Ice Cube hugged Book close to her and even Gaty was startled. Basketball glared at the two boys. "Stop messing with them," she told them sternly. They both laughed and high-fived as Basketball shook her head disapprovingly. 

"I hope the tests they run on us won't hurt," Bell said.

They all nodded and walked in silence for the rest of the way. They soon reached the waiting room. Janet turned to the teachers.

"I'm afraid you will have to wait outside. Dr. Blake's orders."

The teachers didn't argue and left the room. 

"Children, please take a seat. When I call your names, you may come into the testing room," Janet instructed and left the confused children in the waiting room. They all took their seats and waited impatiently.

~~~

"Ah, Janet! I suppose the children made it safely then?" Dr. Blake asked when she walked into the room.

"Yes sir."

"Very good! Now I would like you to call them in, one by one from this list," he said handing her a list with all their names.

(Let me know if it's not visible)

"Of course sir." She went back to the waiting room and the children stared intently at her. She looked down at the piece of paper.

"8- Ball."

8-Ball gulped as he stood and followed her into the testing room. "Good luck!" Some of them called out.

Dr. Blake smiled at him as soon as he entered. "Hello! You must be 8-Ball, am I correct?" To which 8-Ball nodded slightly.

"Excellent! Now I am going to run a few tests on you. Go through that door, and remember, you won't be able to see me, but I'll be able to see you. I'll instruct you on what to do."